Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK to set the record straight for everyone complaining.

After Hogan said on TV that Sabins knee was still a problem Dixie Carter sent out a tweet saying Sabins knee was REALLY still a problem. So that is why the MCMG are not on TV right now.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
That sucks but I'd much rather wait til Sabin's 100% healed up, then have him in the ring at half speed and possibly getting injured worse. It's for the best.

·
Registered
399 Posts
That sucks but I'd much rather wait til Sabin's 100% healed up, then have him in the ring at half speed and possibly getting injured worse. It's for the best.
Sabin will never be the same or 100% . He just does to many moves that has high impact on his knee. If he ever returns he's going to have to make up a new move set, much like rey in the wwe

·
Registered
10,318 Posts
Give Shelly a legit Singles push and call it a day.This guy can hold himself well.He has a good character that needs of course to just keep building and getting a Singles X division run. He is the best choice to take off Aries.

·
Registered
493 Posts
This concern for his knees could be some kind of a work (not the injury from the past, which he recovered from). MCMG was doing house shows all week last week, so if Sabin isnt 100%, would he take a chance doing house shows?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I saw the tweet in question and took it as the usual kayfabe Tweet Dixie makes once or twice an Impact.

If Sabin's knee is still a problem, to the extent that it's keeping the Guns off TV and out of the ring, then why were they on last week's house show loop and were just announced for next week's house loop? Surely if they're capable of working 10 minute house show matches where every report I saw mentioned them having strong matches/performances and made no mention of Sabin favoring his knee, then they can work the usual 4-5 minute Impact match and cut promos. Sabin was a tad hesitant in his two return matches, but even then, he was better and more over than Rob Terry, Crimson, Morgan, Garett Bischoff and many more guys who've gotten more TV time than the Guns so far this PPV cycle, and that hesitation seemed like something he'd get over with a few matches under his belt. Shelley's still healthy and a strong promo and can certainly compensate for Sabin right now.

·
Registered
399 Posts
This concern for his knees could be some kind of a work (not the injury from the past, which he recovered from). MCMG was doing house shows all week last week, so if Sabin isnt 100%, would he take a chance doing house shows?
Lol it is not a work if any thing there trying to find out if his knee will hold up. Trust me you don't just get knee sugery and come back like it was never broke.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts