Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So... The title says it all. A couple of years ago I saw this fantasy concept, and I recently got to think of it again. I can recall what it basically was about, but after spending hours yesterday and hours today on various google seacrhes, I simply just can't find anything. So I thought: "Well, maybe the good people of wrestlingforum.com can help me out" ;) So here we go:

The concept was basically that the creator (I guess?) was the owner of WWE, and then he was looking for writers. You could sign up to be a writer, and then the owner would lay out tasks, and the writers could write storyline suggestions for thosw tasks, and then the owner would pick one to go with... For example: "Plan (Insert Name)'s debut" or "Plan a personal storyline between (Insert Name) and (Insert Name) leading up to (Insert Pay-Per View)", etc.

So... Please, for the love of everything that is even remotely holy, someone tell me that they know what I'm talking about, and maybe even where to find it/something like it :surprise: :quite

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know what it is but it sounds really fun and something I want to play!
I can see that someone in this section tried something similar once. Not the same thing, but it's kinda similar:

https://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/2138657-book-booker.html

But yeah, it shouldn't be hard to "re-create" the "game"... For example if I'm the owner/booker, I can use my TEW18 game. Then people sign up so that I have 5-10 writers. Then I put out different tasks like:

- "Kofi Kingston's first WWE Championship feud". Details: Opponent must be heel, it can go no further than Extreme Rules, no member of New Day can turn heel, no Money In The Bank cash-in, Kofi must win clean at Extreme Rules.

- "Lars Sullivan is a monster". Details: Book 'The Freak' as a monster heel. He can face no one higher than 'Midcard'-level. He can't lose, or even look vulnerable in matches, but he can look vulnerable in promos/segments, can go no longer than Money In The Bank, he can't be in Money In The Bank.

- "Hawkins and Ryder as RAW Tag Team Champs". Details: Book their first month as RAW Tag Team Champions going into Money In The Bank. No restrictions, other than they have to be on the Money In The Bank main show.

etc etc etc... Then the writers have a certain amount of time to write a storyline for the task/tasks they choose and send it to me. I then choose the best storylines, maybe change a bit in them so that wrestlers aren't double booked for example, and then I put it into the game and we see how it turns out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts