Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not the biggest fan of John Cena and rarely mark him out unless its against Del Rio as I can't stand Del rio.

But would you change your opinion and start marking again if he turned heel?

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
He get's boo'd as a face because people can't stand him and pretty much want him to become heel. I want him to become heel as I can't stand him.

Thing is, if he turns heel, we'd all be getting what we want and would probably cheer the moment. I mean the fans in the crowd don't know who or what to be cheering or booing nowadays ffs.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I really want Cena to become heel, he is pretty much a baby and a "role model" to the little kids as a face. I think most people want Cena to become heel because he'd be way more respected and interesting.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Mark my words, every single fan that has been booing him these past 5 or 6 years will probably wet their pants from marking out when Cena turns heel. That's the way the internet works. If people can bandwagon for R-Truth and Mark Henry you better believe that the Cena love will be coming in from all corners when he heels it up again. It's a guarantee to happen and most likely, all the kids cheering him will start booing and all the older males booing will start cheering. We'll get a crowd role reversal.

·
Asuka
96,246 Posts
Nevermind being a hater, his act is so ridiculously stale that he NEEDS a heel turn. A fan of his should be able to admit that. I can't understand how anybody could possibly want to see Cena as a face anymore, I got tired of the same old shit in 2007. It just never fucking ends. He can barely even draw anymore, nobody cares about his act, it's older than stale bread. It would help business dramastically if he turned. It's time to make CM Punk the face of the company.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
Like the majority of people I don't hate Cena the person, I hate the character. I actually used to enjoy watching Cena but he's gotten SO stale and I'm just hoping for something/anything fresh from him , if it takes a heel turn to freshen up Cena's character then so be it.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
it's not a matter of 'marking' for him or not .. his gimmick is so boring and stale as hell .. he needs to freshen up

not only will it improve his character it will also improve the show , many great feuds can happen if cena turned heel

it would benefit for the many talents who get to feud with him as heel , cause it will get them over a lot

·
Registered
700 Posts
I don't mind Cena, but his character is just so dam boring. His fued right now with The Rock is interesting, but at WM, Cena HAS to turn heel. Theres nothing left for him to do as a face.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
I will. I like the guy but his character has gotten bland. I even cheered for the guy until 2007! Him turning heel will renew his character for the best and dare I say, might make buying one of his t shirts seem cool?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Never hated Cena at all, however, it's objectively at the point where he needs to turn. And he should at Wrestlemania XXVIII.

Unless he's involved in a mega-compelling storyline to most viewers like Nexus a year back or the Summer of Punk, he's actually becoming a source of losing viewers on Raw. In his current incarnation, he's like a tire that is practically all used up and is in need of being replaced.

The only areas where he's clearly helping WWE's business is live gates and merchandise sales. He doesn't make a dent in pay-per-view buyrates on his own anymore, the same goes for ratings, where's he's been weaker for a long time now anyway. Fans are quite clearly maxed out on the John Cena of the last six-seven years. He needs his act changed up, badly.

·
Registered
16,367 Posts
I think Super Cena as a Super Cena Heel will be awesome, just imgine how dominate he'll be as a heel with that power, he'll be like a nuclear weapon of wrestling, I will still hate on him (as I would every heel but like the fact he is actually doing something else) though but be proud that the WWE finally made him heel :)

Once again though this depends the manner of his heel turn and how well its played out when he is a heel :)

·
Banned
833 Posts
Never it's not just his character his wrestling skills sucks, boring most of the time, I hate his entrance music, I hate what he wears, the guy can't be taking seriously if he becomes heel, the guy is a troll racist at times too, I just hate everything about him in wrestling business.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Once Punk's merchandise begins selling over Cena consistently (for a while longer) then you will see more tlak of Cena turning heel backstage.

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
If people can bandwagon for R-Truth and Mark Henry you better believe that the Cena love will be coming in from all corners when he heels it up again.
This. When R-Truth was a face, I think I was the only fan of his on this board. When he turned heel, he turned many doubters into believers!

- Vic

1 - 20 of 30 Posts