Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Okay,not great at writing, but here goes...)

Just like most Diva in WWE now, Michelle McCool didnt come from a wrestling background. In fact, she joined wrestling through WWE Diva Search.

Michelle McCool is not sexual attractive like Trish Stratus or super hype like Lita, but she was in a league of her own. She knows how to work the crowd, but it was her in-ring ability that really impressed me. Her moves was always well executed. Everything she does want downright perfect,well...FLAWLESS.

*Funny fact that I found out while looking back at some of her videos, was that the Bella Twins were already there when Michelle McCool was still in WWE and they are still nowhere near as half as good as her.

Oh~just in case anyone pull the "her relationship with the Undertaker" to take away all her achievements, go watch her videos, her performances STILL prove that she would have gotten them with or without any relationships.

·
The EST of NXT
28,689 Posts
Didn't find Michelle interesting at all. Like everyone she's paired with, Layla dragged her down like an anchor. Maryse was easily the standout of that era. I don't count Mickie because she came from a period when women's wrestling mattered.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
For anyone who asks me what is Woman's Wrestling, my answer is Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, Ayako Hamada, MisChef, Melissa Anderson, and about a dozen other names. Michelle McCool, while fine, does not appear on that list.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
For anyone who asks me what is Woman's Wrestling, my answer is Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, Ayako Hamada, MisChef, Melissa Anderson, and about a dozen other names. Michelle McCool, while fine, does not appear on that list.
well done. Where is Mickie James and Gail Kim?

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,442 Posts
The only thing that made Michelle McCool big was her partnership with Layla. Listening to Michelle McCool on the mic was like hearing nails scratching the chalkboard and if you ask me I would love to hear nails scratching than listen to her on the mic. Let's not forget the whole diva's division was built around her at that time and the division was a little bit better at that time but not as much as anyone thinks it was.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts