Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I would mark hard for this theme returning. Even if he was a face.

Pyro™;9021960 said:
Nah. I say bring him back with a completely new character entirely, with new, appropriate theme music to match it.

:side:
I'm pretty much positive I'd mark for this too. Fuck it, either way, I'm marking when Christian comes back.

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
That was always my favourite Christian theme, I guess if he turned heel he could say he's fed up of putting his neck out for others (he got injured sticking up for Rey against ADR), and that now he's doing things his own way.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
That song brings back memories indeed, but his waterproof blonde is still his best theme imo.

Nah. I say bring him back with a completely new character entirely, with new, appropriate theme music to match it.

:side:
This sounds like a theme that William Regal will use.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
Anyone played Christian's Road To Wrestlmania on Raw Vs Smackdown11 yet. Nostalgia or what?

Anyway I like his current theme however the first version of it I think was better

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I love Christian's '01 theme and I think that it would get a better pop from the crowd than his current theme if he makes a surprise return. As long as we get something better than 'It's Christian...' when he does come back I'll be happy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts