Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
episode 4 of long-island iced Z!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ioU1Ws0nJ4

i love that zack puts alot of effort into these vids,... he really deserves at least a 3 minute match on RAW sometime!
surely he'll be on RAW next week, what with the snooki thing and all...

· Registered
2,718 Posts
Even as cheesy as he can be sometimes, unlike most most of some glorified FCW drones around, he puts an effort on his character, he's running with the ball they gave him, he's commited; Why isn't he featured at least on the mid-card is beyond criminal.

I hope his career turns around and I really have that hope because anything can happen. Just look, the current WWE Champion is that guy from Diva Search.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Winning Winning Winning. You Know It.

· Registered
738 Posts
Another evidence WWE is wasting a great oportunity here. give Ryder more airtime. Push him. Put him on a feud with Dolph Ziggler or Otunga, who has a gimmick of someone who takes themselves over-seriously. Send hom to SmackDown, feuding with Jack Swagger, to see who is more american.
Just use the guy someway.
WWWYKI

· Registered
4,308 Posts
awesome agaian. scott standford is growing on me to.

but dont get ur hopes up about him being on raw for snooki, the writers probably didnt figure out that his gimmick is a guido to. also i think john cenas been tweeting about her so he will probably do all the interaction with her so literally expect nothing good out of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.