Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a smart ass post, but for those who haven't noticed yet the Ric Flair faction is call FoUrtune not Fortune. Like Ric said they are bringing back the Four Horsemen, but with a different name. Fourtune is obviously a play on the Four Horsemen and making money. I see some know the correct name on here, but some don't yet and if wondering the name was posted on Facebook.

The More You Know

·
Registered
673 Posts
with a name like that they should have stayed four...

·
Registered
823 Posts
Not a smart ass post, but for those who haven't noticed yet the Ric Flair faction is call FoUrtune not Fortune. Like Ric said they are bringing back the Four Horsemen, but with a different name. Fourtune is obviously a play on the Four Horsemen and making money. I see some know the correct name on here, but some don't yet and if wondering the name was posted on Facebook.

The More You Know
I disagree.

"PREVIEW THIS THURSDAY'S TNA "iMPACT!" -

- What will be the fallout from the brutal attack by Ric Flair's "Fortune" on the Hardcore Originals this past week? "

Straight from the TNA site.

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
I love the Group Name. But they gotta stop trying to do the whole 4 thing. Yes 4 was at times the big Number for the group and they did the 4 finger to salute it. But it was also called Just The Horsemen at many times cus of the numbers.

Its sweet they are trying to be kinda like that group and all Classy and such.

But trying to have 4 in the name is silly. And if this group does the 4 finger hand symbol. I hope they do it more of just a syomobol for the group. And not trying to do it as representing 4 people then its stupid.

Over all I love this group a lot and each person is a good mix in it. Maybe one of the best groups in years.

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
HAHA he is right Case closed I just read also that they said Fortune on the website. Fortune is better Trying to do all this 4 crap is silly. But the name Fortune fits well with the style of the group.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Who is the 6th member?

AJ
Kaz
Roode
Storm
Flair

I know Morgan was with them assaulting on Thurs but so were a bunch of other heels. When did they become members of fortune? I prefer Fourtune to Fortune myself, quite clever. It pays homage to the Horseman, but is still a seperate entity.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Who is the 6th member?

AJ
Kaz
Roode
Storm
Flair

I know Morgan was with them assaulting on Thurs but so were a bunch of other heels. When did they become members of fortune? I prefer Fourtune to Fortune myself, quite clever. It pays homage to the Horseman, but is still a seperate entity.
I don't know whether they are members or not, but Doug Williams has helped Flair out a couple times now, and there were previous references of Morgan wanting to join Fortune as well.

·
Premium Member
10,509 Posts
Who is the 6th member?

AJ
Kaz
Roode
Storm
Flair

Doug Williams I believe. And I reckon that Morgan has officially joined Fortune as well.

·
Registered
562 Posts
This thread reminds me of the poster who insisted on saying TNAW as often as possible.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts