Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who laughed when cole was talking about the aus kids awards he called kyle sandilands a "simon cowell wannabee"
just a side jokes for aussie fans who know what i'm talking about.
Cole is building up the miz really well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
lol thats a compliment for kyle he is a fat shit and useless and he will never get a girl as hot as his ex mrs

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I'm no Cole Miner, but yep fuck Kyle.

You know the next (hot? hopefully not) girl he dates will be with him because of his "winning personality" ha

·
HEY YO
4,622 Posts
Fuck the hatred of Kyle, tbh. He's a little contraversial, because it's his job. Give the guy a break.

Fuck Michael Cole, too. No matter how humorous he tries to be, he's still an annoying piece of shit.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Fuck the hatred of Kyle, tbh. He's a little contraversial, because it's his job. Give the guy a break.

Fuck Michael Cole, too. No matter how humorous he tries to be, he's still an annoying piece of shit.
You can be controversial without being a fat self-absorbed prick though. I agree Cole is a piece of shit though I love it when Jericho or Edge or anyone owns him

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
Cole's been greatness recently, I'd missed that but its fairly awesome, hes the moron who put a 12 year old on a lie detector test to ask her about being raped on live radio isn't he?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Cole's been greatness recently, I'd missed that but its fairly awesome, hes the moron who put a 12 year old on a lie detector test to ask her about being raped on live radio isn't he?
Uhuh. He's a leech who makes his living off being a jackass, and the idiot public (which is quite large) who buys into it as 'entertainment'. If he had talent or class like Simon Cowell it'd be different.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes he did, I'm still shocked and upset that any human being could stoop so low.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts