Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Wow, I can imagine they might be the two most interesting places on the internet. Will AJ's Twitter be filled with his deepest, most intimate thoughts?

Looking at it... No. This is a dumb move for AJ - his entire gimmick right now is based on him being smarter than the average wrestler cos he's with Flair. He's not coming across as smart on Twitter right now...

·
Registered
415 Posts
AJ Styles: "I dont mean to be a jerk but please keep all topics about me (Aj Styles). Thank you a new blog is coming soon"

C+P'd from the shoutbox in the bottom left corner of the website:lmao

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
am very excited to call this website my new home. I had my eye on this site for a while and had planned on contacting Alex to see about working together because the site was nicely layed out and very professional looking. It just so happened Alex was selling the website. My agent and I felt that purchasing it would be a great way for me to interact and answer some questions that some may have. For example, I am sure you all are wondering about my new tattoo, and I look forward to addressing that with you all. I know some people will be skeptical so I plan on having TNA make an announcement and I will also reference it during my interviews . I am tired of all the fake websites, facebooks, and twitter accounts, and I am thrilled to be able to interact with my fans through this website. I do plan on starting a facebook and twitter account that will be linked to this site. My webmaster is doing an awesome job making necessary changes, and it will be fully up and running soon. I appreciate the support and dedication of my fans and look forward to hearing from you all.

The Phenomenal One AJ Styles

This is from his website
www.ajstyles.org

1 - 7 of 7 Posts