Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, didn't know where to put this but here goes:

Alright folks check out this online footy game, it's good for a laugh but the game is desperately in need of more players. You can create and control either a player, manager or even a journalist, with every character controlled by other real-life users.

Most of the game is made up of footballers, and this is what I'd recommend starting with if you're swaying between that and manager. Most of the managers in the game seem to have had some experience as a player first, and have built up a bit of knowledge about the game which they can use to guide the new players in their team. Obviously if you want to start as a manager anyway, start as a manager! Learn as you go

You can create and control either a player, manager or even a journalist, with every character controlled by other real-life users.

Most of the game is made up of footballers, and this is what I'd recommend starting with if you're swaying between that and manager. Most of the managers in the game seem to have had some experience as a player first, and have built up a bit of knowledge about the game which they can use to guide the new players in their team. Obviously if you want to start as a manager anyway, start as a manager! Learn as you go!

If you create a player, defenders are in the highest demand so might be an idea to go for that position if you're not sure, though obviously every position is required! Basically you can train you're player once a day (only takes about 30secs) to improve your attributes, and matches are played on mostly all nights of the week and lasting about an hour. The matches themselves are turn-based in a 2D environment(much like the old football manager games), with a chat box for communication with your team-mates.

Check it out - even if you sign up then decide it's not for you, you'll still have helped get another team up and running!

f o o t b a l l i d e n t i t y . c o m

1 - 1 of 1 Posts