Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

For 3 minutes of footage, it was good stuff, hopefully a sign of things to come for Ambrose in WWE.

Just like during Raw, the crowd is entertaining, still chanting "YES", even some Cena chants.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I can't believe I missed that match! I was queueing for 20 minutes at the merchandise stand and came in half way through the divas match on Superstars! :(

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I must admit Dean Ambrose is good, but given his body size, he'd probably won't get pushed, at least not in WWE.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I must admit Dean Ambrose is good, but given his body size, he'd probably won't get pushed, at least not in WWE.
Ahem... ever heard of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan?

Anyway cheers for posting OP, decent match. Can't wait for his debut proper.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Ahem... ever heard of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan?

Anyway cheers for posting OP, decent match. Can't wait for his debut proper.
Just saw the 'plans' about WWE debuting Ambrose in the main roster. If that's the case, my apologies.
By the way, Punk and Bryan got a larger body size compared to ambrose. He seemed really malnourished. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, in fact, I'm all for Ambrose. He's got potential. (Y)

Reactions: Lennon

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Riley is still pretty over. I get an odd feeling the way Dean carries himself won't be welcomed all that much. Still a talented cat. (Y)

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I can't imagine Vince thinks too much of him looking at how skinny he is. He looks about as intimidating as a Care Bear.
And the great size debate on Ambrose begins even before his actual TV debut :lmao

Thanks for posting OP

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,050 Posts
When Bryan first started in WWE on NXT he was alot smaller than he is now, around the size Ambrose is i would say. Give Dean some time he will start putting on some muscle over time. He is pretty tall so that will help him alot i think he's like 6'3 or 6'4 isn't he?

His mic work and character really are amazing, what he lacks in size he makes up for in character and promo's, and thats what wwe puts first on the list of things it takes to make it to the top.

·
Banned
212 Posts
How in the flying fuck is a-ry still over?

If him and ryder are so over why are fucking losers like swagger who get no reaction still in the mid card? it just doesnt make sense as far as booking goes

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
That's the first time i've seen him wrestle. It's just the first thing i noticed.
Sorry that wasn't directed at you specifically, yours was just the first post i saw. I knew the debate was coming and will be had TONS of times just found it funny that it happened even before his actual TV debut. Not knocking your opinion at all or anything (I may disagree with it, but your are entitled to your opinion of course)

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Oh people Riley was always over!, talented entertainer but shit on the ring.They should let him be sidekick for another year instead of rushing him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts