Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HEADBANGA
21,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go out with my girl the other day to a latin restuarant near her neighborhood and I order a Cuban sandwich. Now I'm chowing down on the damn thing and I stop and notice that there's something unusual in it. I found a piece of a rubber glove in it. I pick it out and have a word with management but the bastards barely spoke any English so I don't bother with it as it's just a mistake.

Now tonight I'm eating leftovers of chicken alfredo pasta I made and I heat it up. Now as I'm eating the the pasta I happen to find a RUBBER BAND in the pasta!? It's fucking weird because I've put the pasta in the tupperware myself so how the fuck did it end up in there? Do I have a subconscious fetish for rubber?

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I've been working with rubber gloves at the local environmental center this week, and I can tell you those rubber gloves definitely tear easily. I was cleaning out a snake tank and those damn things ripped on me within an hour. How much of the glove was in the food?

Couldn't tell you how the fuck you managed to score a rubber band though.

·
HEADBANGA
21,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been working with rubber gloves at the local environmental center this week, and I can tell you those rubber gloves definitely tear easily. I was cleaning out a snake tank and those damn things ripped on me within an hour. How much of the glove was in the food?

Couldn't tell you how the fuck you managed to score a rubber band though.
the finger tip was found in my sandwich.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
One time i got home from work late and i stopped by the nightshop to by me some pasta and some tomatosauce.
One i got home i started cooking the pasta and opened the tomatosauce and there was a screw in there :/

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts

·
14,501 Posts
About 13 years ago, there was a big rusty screw in my popcorn at the cinema.

Always look back on that as a lost chance to sue some people...

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Plastic gloves can rip pretty easily as CERBS said. At my lasst job i used them to keep the germs off and i'd go through 3 or 4 pairs a day.

I don't know who the rubber band got in there if you made the alfredo yourself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts