Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
It's still stupid to this day how they separated/broke up the Riott Squad. Ruby got injured and that's it? They could have at least done a storyline or SOMETHING. Instead they pulled Liv and Logan off TV quietly and pretended like they were never a thing. Idiots.

I agree though, Logan should be with the Viking Raiders if her character is a female viking.

·
Registered
734 Posts
They're married but they really wouldnt fit together. The Raiders (I refuse to use the word Viking) arent a team that needs eye candy or a valet. It doesnt suit them at all. I mean imagine Demolition coming to the ring with Sherri.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
If it makes too much sense, Vince doesn't want to make it happen. Why do you think Sting vs Undertaker never happened? Or the dream match that Bobby Lashley is waiting for which is Lashley vs Brock? Thats a match up that I want to see for sure but sadly I dont think Vince will ever let make it happen. This company refuses to book things that make sense and its so stupid.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
There's a girl on the roster who does a "Viking" gimmick named Sarah Logan. You may remember her from the Riot Squad and since then she hasn't been seen on regular television. It seems that she could use something to get her back on tv.

Oh look! It's a VIKING TAG TEAM! What luck! And she happens to be dating one of them (maybe married, unsure). Perfect. Lets put the semi-cute Viking girl with the bad add Viking tag team.

Awesome! This is going to be great. She'll get TV time, get more experience, and it's great because they could always use more women on the roster. And the tough guy viking team gets the added 'eye candy', allows their gimmick to have some depth to it, and it makes them more than just a team that goes "rawwwwr we're vikings". It may not be a huge deal but you know why not right?

What's that?

Oh, they're not doing that?

They're not putting the Viking Girl with the Viking Men?

Folks, can you please explain to me why Vince McMahon is shooting this down?
Yeah, we remember Sarah Logan from the Riott Squad.... but, she has been on TV alot since the Squad spit up.... on Main Event show.

Sarah Logan is married to Ray Rowe.

Putting them together is a good idea though.

Its good that you did your homework prior to posting <eye roll>.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Watching Sarah on Main Event now and she looks fed up..Fuck it, put her in this role. Beats jobbing to Nattie or Dana every week.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
1,995 Posts
They're married but they really wouldnt fit together. The Raiders (I refuse to use the word Viking) arent a team that needs eye candy or a valet. It doesnt suit them at all. I mean imagine Demolition coming to the ring with Sherri.
Sarah is a very different beast to Sherri, she's a wildling survivalist who's spent her life in the mountains and still hunts her own food. If anything she has more credibility with the gimmick than the two city-slickers she hangs out with.

·
Southern Pride
2,893 Posts
Vince or whoever apparently doesn't like women being in groups with men. Look at Sanity moving to Smackdown without Nikki. Look at Enzo and Cass. without Carmella. Granted, Carmella needed more time in developmental. I just remember her saying in an interview in the past that because they were babyface couldn't be with them any longer or whatever.

So the same goes with Sarah Logan and the Viking Raiders apparently. They may as well put her with them because I don't see the value of her on her own.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Maybe they don't want a repeat of the 90s "oh look, there are 5 bikers, they better be a team, oh gotta put the spanish guys together, and let's not forget NOD for out African American wrestlers!".

21 - 30 of 30 Posts