Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a girl on the roster who does a "Viking" gimmick named Sarah Logan. You may remember her from the Riot Squad and since then she hasn't been seen on regular television. It seems that she could use something to get her back on tv.

Oh look! It's a VIKING TAG TEAM! What luck! And she happens to be dating one of them (maybe married, unsure). Perfect. Lets put the semi-cute Viking girl with the bad add Viking tag team.

Awesome! This is going to be great. She'll get TV time, get more experience, and it's great because they could always use more women on the roster. And the tough guy viking team gets the added 'eye candy', allows their gimmick to have some depth to it, and it makes them more than just a team that goes "rawwwwr we're vikings". It may not be a huge deal but you know why not right?

What's that?

Oh, they're not doing that?

They're not putting the Viking Girl with the Viking Men?

Folks, can you please explain to me why Vince McMahon is shooting this down?

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
I don't know why they arent whippin jobbers ass every night, drinking meed out of a horn with their wenches and cutting some very vikingesque promos about sending jobbers to valhalla. I do like they have the belts but they need to be wearing them while they are fighting as kind of a weight belt like a trophy that they have raided.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know why they arent whippin jobbers ass every night, drinking meed out of a horn with their wenches and cutting some very vikingesque promos about sending jobbers to valhalla. I do like they have the belts but they need to be wearing them while they are fighting as kind of a weight belt like a trophy that they have raided.
no no...

step 1

why isnt the VIKING GIRL with the VIKINGS GUYS. This the WWE. I would think that this very basic 1 + 1 thing isn't even too hard for them. Sure all the stuff you mentioned but first... why isnt the VIKING GIRL with the VIKING GUYS

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,443 Posts
I don't know why Sarah Logan isn't with her husband's team but I'm glad she isn't because I might be compelled to watch those jabronis.

I want her to get regular TV time but not like this.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
1,995 Posts
You're asking for too much, there's a limit to how much sense this product can make otherwise things get confusing. Or is it not confusing enough? Whatever.

Here's how it goes: Sarah is a Viking, Erik is a Viking and Ivar is a Viking. Sarah and Erik got married in a (beautiful) Viking ceremony that was well publicized by the company featuring many of their fellow wrestlers and filmed for the Youtube channel. Sarah, Erik and Ivar travel together in their Viking car (which is kind of like a Viking longship except it has wheels and is nothing like a Viking longship), they also do Viking things together in their spare time like eating elk and hitting each other with shields. They live a Viking life and they live it together.

But for the 3 hours Raw is on the air each week they've never met. Understood? I'm sure there's a good reason for this, everyone says Vince is a genius after all.

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
Maybe Vince thinks they are running a parallel universe between men and women's wrestling :lmao

·
Registered
189 Posts
Why would jobber go to Valhalla, a warriors paradise?

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,443 Posts
Are jobbers not warriors? I'm no expert in Norse mythology but I thought they just had to die in combat to get to Valhalla, they didn't necessarily have to be successful in combat before dying.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Yes she is married to the "smaller" of the two vikings, I say "smaller" because I can't remember their names. Also since she is not used anyway as a singles there is no reason why she couldn't be a part of their thing, it's not like it wouldn't be authentic, unless they for some strange reason would prefer to be separate

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Sarah would be better off going after Becky's Raw women's title. Hell everyone in that division would be better off doing that.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
That sounds like far too much fun. Next you'll have them getting the crowd to chant "WAR" at PPV's like some brute!

(adjusts monocle in disgust, sips tea)

·
Registered
666 Posts
I saw Sarah Logan during the Seth Rollins opening segment on Raw, after AGES(she mainly wrestles on Main Event which I don't watch) and god she seemed cute/adorable, her attire, bare belly. It was just a glimpse or two and its strange because usually I don't give a crap about a cute female sighting in the WWE women's division nor do I give a damn about women's segments. So yeah, it was striking, she caught my eye and I loved the khakee colored baggy pants (?), her entire form.

That being said, I can't say I care about watching WWE's tag team division, especially War Raiders or viking raiders or whatever they're called. But if Sarah Logan accompanied them looking cute in baggy pants, bare belly and arms, I wouldn't mind watching the entrance.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,104 Posts
I really don't like Sarah Logan so she can do whatever, not interested. Ruby Riott needs to return asap and they should use Liv Morgan more.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Putting people together in a stable - even one that's 99% written itself, like this one has - that'd be extra work for the creative team and they're far, far too busy with all the other complex angles that they're currently working on.

Y'know, like um, Lana cheating on Rusev and ... Corbin getting a guy in a dog suit to pretend to be Roman. This is top drawer, heavily crafted storylines we're talking about. Creative just don't have the time to say "Yeah, put all 3 Vikings in one stable".

·
Registered
189 Posts
Are jobbers not warriors? I'm no expert in Norse mythology but I thought they just had to die in combat to get to Valhalla, they didn't necessarily have to be successful in combat before dying.
Depends on the Jobber I guess.
Zack Ryder, yes.
James Ellsworth, not a chance.

·
Registered
673 Posts
That sounds like far too much fun. Next you'll have them getting the crowd to chant "WAR" at PPV's like some brute!

(adjusts monocle in disgust, sips tea)
Youre not allowed to say that word on the main roster. Unless its in the word "Warrior" or "Warriors" in which case its fine. Or like the countless times people have said it in promos. Aside from that, its banned

As for Sarah Logan and why she's not with the Raiders, I'm not sure Vince is aware who she is

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
My hope for WWE logic died with Sting vs HHH.

Sarah Logan should be with them. She was amazing on the Indies as Crazy Mary Dobson and hasn't done anything of note since joining WWE. She's WAY more badass in real life than Becky. But WWE just does the opposite of what makes sense and I've given up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts