Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should it be:

A.) Foley vs. CM Punk in a hardcore match. Might not be a bad idea when you consider Orton thought his hardcore match with Foley at Backlash 2004 was one that he most enjoyed and we can all make the case it help elevated Orton to a higher status. I think Punk could benefit from this. Yes this is a pg environment, but that doesn't mean Foley couldn't come up with a crazy stunt to make us all say WOW.

B.) Foley vs. Undertaker in a hardcore match/Casket Match/Hell in a Cell II. Wow what better way for Undertaker to go out this year (if he indeed retires) if it's against one of his bigger rivals. It would be a fitting way to cement the end of both of their careers and while it would not be an in ring field day, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be memorable.

C.) Foley vs. Miz. in a hardcore match What opportunity this would be for Miz if he could defeat the hardcore legend. Like CM Punk, this match could elevate Miz to a higher status. Just like Foley put over Orton and Edge, by putting over Miz it might salvage something out of his somewhat boring career so far.

Bottomline Foley is a huge draw and WWE would make a lot of money if they were just willing to bend the rules and have Foley compete in a classic hardcore match for one night only.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
Cena takes on the entire attitude era roster in a Gauntlet match--where foley is the last member of the roster out. Cena hardly breaks a sweat and takes out the entire attitude era roster with his 5 moves of doom in less than 5 minutes.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I would like for Mick Foley to feud with:

A) Wade Barrett
B) The Miz
C) Cody Rhodes

A feud with either one of those guys would do wonders for their status. After all, Mick Foley was the guy who made Triple H, Randy Orton, and Edge main eventers. I think he could do the same with Miz, Barrett, or Rhodes.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I don't want to see Mick Foley in a ring at all to be honest.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Foley/Rhodes would be awesome, imo. But honestly knowing Foley regardless of who he faces it's goibng to be awesome and his opponent is gonna get a huge rub.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Foley vs Sheamus in a old school Hardcore match would be great.
I don't want to see the "intense and brutal" Foley with "frat boys" like Rhodes and Miz.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Agreed, Winning. And holy fuck @ mayweather. :lmao

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I would like to see Mick Foley vs Undertaker. It was my favorite feud of all time. They should atleast have one match at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mick Foley did not make Edge. Edge made Edge.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
I would like to see Taker vs. Foley in a street fight. Would it be a five-star match? No, but given the rules they could brawl through the crowd and I am sure Foley can still swing a steel chair and take a trash can lid to the head.

Also, Taker is still in good enough ring shape so that he could help Foley along. In other words Taker could pretty much carry the match and Foley.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts