Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reckon that was the best match of the year. They both deserve credit for putting on such a good match.
On a side note Eric Young tonight was so damn funny.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Its a match that would have been great during the attitude era. Now it seems like the same old shit ive seen many times before, before id even grew a set. The car crash of a ring at the end sumed it up. Having said that, it was alot more than id expected from two OAP's.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
It was a horrible finish, solid hardcore match overall - about as best you could expect from those two these days.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Good match, ending was lame.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
If you watch any of Mick Foley's hardcare matches before this one, same old shit. Shitty finish and Flair got right up right after he lost.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
Ah sure I wasn't expecting a 5 star classic, so I'll just say it was acceptable for a match

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
overall i enjoyed the match.... of course no one will ever forget the finish

not sure how many noticed, but during the foley/table spot, his damn shoulder smacked the concrete where he overjumped it just a tad.... i thought they would end the match early for that

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i guess the match was ok if that was a type of match that you like. im not really into the blood and all the hardcore matches, but i watched out of respect for foley and flair. i guess you can say that it was above par barley for two guys at this age. atleast no one died or was seriously injured.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I thought it was a good match. I was a little surprised that Foley won, given his usual unselfishness. Some of you guys are too hung up on age.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i thought it was great! not the best match of the year or anything like that but great for an episode of impact. not like it was on a PPV or anything, and for there age i think they put on one hell of a show. a great effort on both parts.

and the eric young shit was funny as hell....untill he got on the mic. i laughed so loud when he tackled the ref for raising OJ's hand lmao.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts