Wrestling Forum banner

florida wrestling company

1460 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Hajduk1911
hey, not posted on this for a while or often if im honest, so im sorry if this is a stupid question or has already been talked about recently, but;

i heard in 2010 about a new company in Florida starting up, with every intend on competing with the wwe. I havent heard anything of it in a long time now and i was just wondering if anyone has any news or what have you.

Again sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks in advances for you help people.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a developmental league for the WWE.
Prospects make their way through FCW.
Anyone who needs more work currently in the WWE get sent back down. (otunga,harris)
i know about that one (FCW), i ment i heard of another one that was getting its prospects together to start up with serious financial backing. sean waltman was signed to be a road agent

· Registered
43 Posts
Its Called or was called WWP Worldwide wrestling promotions.. Last i heard its a no go. I spoke to Kevin Kleinrock and he said that it was suppose to be a big company and he was approached by them to do production but that the company will not be going forward unless plans change.. he didnt tell me what happened though

· Banned
2,204 Posts
Its Called or was called WWP Worldwide wrestling promotions.. Last i heard its a no go. I spoke to Kevin Kleinrock and he said that it was suppose to be a big company and he was approached by them to do production but that the company will not be going forward unless plans change.. he didnt tell me what happened though
:topic:
DUDE! how the crap did you end up in the hole over there?! less than 10 posts in no less

· Registered
2,263 Posts
wasn't that the promotion which the Wilpons of the Mets would own? Well they are pretty much screwed financially now because of the Madoff scandal and will probably sell the Mets, so I doubt they would put money is some wrestling promotion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.