Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think that should be called to the main roster from FCW ?

I say: Claudio Castagnoli aka Antonio Cesaro, Abe Washington (new Rock right dere), Sterling James Keenan aka Corey Graves, Idol Stevens aka Damien Sandow, Jon Moxley aka Dean Ambrose, Leakee, Leo Kruger, Alex Koslov aka Peter Orlov, Tyler Black aka Seth Rollins and Apollo Creed aka Xavier Woods.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
tbh I would wait with Claudio until they officially get Chris Hero, so they can come up as a tag team.
Of others there, Tyler Black and Dean Ambrose seem like top picks.

And also Richie Steamboat, but WWE seems to keep him down there until they get everything ready for the 2nd generation/3rd generation superstars NxT season.

·
Asuka
96,236 Posts
You realised you posted this in General WWE? I had never even heard of this FED before this thread.
fpalm FCW is WWE's training facility.

It's also pretty terrible. I don't follow it, but most of the guys who come out of there aren't ready to be on tv, so at this point, I'd say only call up the guys who are already experienced. Leave whoever is still learning the craft there.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I did browse through a recent episode of it and I did think it was pretty awful. I know it's a training facility and all, but god damn. I'd honestly release 50% of the guys their that really don't seem to be making progress and refill it with guys on the current WWE roster that needs improvement. It would stop WWE from being so over-populated. I'd keep Claudio their until Hero signs up and bring them to the main roster. Tyler Black should come up as well.

·
Registered
22,737 Posts

It's also pretty terrible. I don't follow it, but most of the guys who come out of there aren't ready to be on tv, so at this point, I'd say only call up the guys who are already experienced. Leave whoever is still learning the craft there.
No kidding. OVW, WWE's old facility, is doing better than FCW with its talent. Cornette was on the money with what he said of the place

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts

No kidding. OVW, WWE's old facility, is doing better than FCW with its talent. Cornette was on the money with what he said of the place
It's a training facility. FCW currently has enough potential on its roster, and obviously some shitty guys. Let's not act like OVW always had an amazing roster.

I recently watched Abe Washington in action on YouTube and damn the guy is 1) built like a mofo and 2) a decent wrestler. He's also good on the mic. I was surprised to find he's a babyface nowadays.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
brad maddox and byron saxton as mouth pieces

richie steamboat, seth rollins, leo kruger, bo rotundo, antonio cesaro, and damien sandow for wrestling

dean ambrose because he's awesome

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dean Ambrose will be the new IWC darling.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Right now nobody, since there is already too many FCW guys that have debuted already, most of them came from NXT.

From the top of my head

Wade Barret
Heath Slater
Justin Gabriel
Husky Harris
Darren Young
David Otunga
Kaitlyn
Michael Mcgullicutty
Mason Ryan
Alex Riley

Percy Watson
Titus O'neil
Derrick Bateman
Maxine
AJ
Jinder Mahal

I think there is more.

But If I had to choose just one to debut then it would be Dean Ambrose.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
FCW is so inconsistent. I know that it's a training place and all and so they'll play around with gimmicks, but some guys change their gimmicks weekly. Is Husky Harris still doing the Mankind rip off thing?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts