Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reply PM from BreakDownV1 said:
PM from fleamarketman said:
You do make forums difficult to deal with. I'm sorry for saying that, but its true.

The whole situation was your fault and you made a big deal out of it. But you are 17 year old. What do you know about being mature about things and such. Because I know you need to grow up, you called me a fag? LOL. I think you owe should aplogize to me.

Thank You,
Have a nice day.
I didn't call you a fag, fag. I'm 18 years old, so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
So yeah, I innocently come onto W-E today and what's waiting for me? A pm calling me immature, and demanding an apology for something I didn't do, like 2 weeks ago.

Here's news, bub. You'd flamed 2 members of staff and it was about time you got some warning for it. LK administred it, not me. And rightly so. Anyone can see what I'm talking about by going to this thread...http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168738 What I want to know is, how am I being immature and making forums difficult? Last I checked; The rules stated no advertising, he was advertising, and I did my damn job without calling you shit. I conducted myself in a mature and controlled manor. I did my job to the best of my ability, I'm a fucking hero. What are you going on about? Difficult? How.

How the holy fuck was the situation my fault? He advertised, I didn't even discipline him. Do you understand how lenient I was? I could've banned him for that but I didn't because I wanted to let him contribute to the forum in a constructive manor with media, but as you can see by his now absense. He (Honeymania) was only here to advertise. Infact, looking through his posts he's made one post since, I'm going to warn him for that since all he did was advertise again, thanks for the heads up.

Also are you retarded? I am one of the biggest contributors to sharing media on these forums. I lobbyed and presented Nitemare with the idea that finally pushed him to do it. I got this place active. I look after it. If you think I'm making these forums so difficult, why don't you leave. Or better yet, get banned by continuing your abusive and mis-informed behaviour to staff. Pretty fucking please.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I just don't like old people on forums(some exceptions). Calling us immature when they are the ones being immature. He's a fag.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I was so tempted to copy his sig and scrawl over it in Paint so it said "Flashyamania" and then upload it and replace his with my new one, purely because he said in his post that he hoped nobody would do so.

That would have been immature.

I've seen him on another forum somewhere. Think he took a dislike to me for some reason.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
You guys are seriously gay (uh oh! I smell a warning...). Do you always cry and blow things up this much when someone insults you? I sure hope not.

Just get over it. You did the right thing. If this guy wants to be a faggot, then let him. You're the mod, just get the last word and close the thread. You don't have to write a 12 paragraph rant to him.

N

·
0 Posts
Double post, double post.

Anyway, apparently this guy is a joke. I find it funny, to be honest. He's contacted Amish Patel and plans on filing a lawsuit. loz Why? When LK warned him, he used the term "fag." Furthermore, he claims a 17-year-old "monitoring" the forum is illegal without parents' consent (fact: if you're under the age of 13, you must have parent permission, but that is ALL). What's even funnier, is that the she/he is letting his/her children read the forums. I'm sorry, but we don't allow people to share accounts here, so I don't know why the hell they're letting their kid read their account.

Anyway, Amish wanted me to take care of the situation, and I only wished it was directed to me. It'd be easier to handle because Amish is more paranoid about this sort of thing. (Maybe he doesn't know Internet laws or something) Anyway, just to avoid something like this again, when warning someone (mods/admins), don't use offensive terms.

I would post what was sent to Amish but I'd rather not. He might try to file a lawsuit against me for posting words he didn't give me permission to post. :(

N

·
0 Posts
No, for being called a "fag."

Funny thing is it's not against the law, nor can you be sued for it (online at least). Never heard of such a thing.

It was a private message (through the warning system), so it can't be considered slander...

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
LK, way to go. You went and got W-E sued. Amish will probably lose, and W-E will get shut down. I hope you're happy, fag. :no:

EDIT: LK, please don't sue me because I called you a fag.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
^^Oh Live it alone dont be a sucka :D

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Oh, no Dutch laws for not being able to call someone a fag. So basically, he's a [hide]fag[/hide].

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
OK I have missed something here. Who is dreaming of sueing? Honeymania or fleamarketman? fleamarketman is 21 and Honeymania is 18. Who the fuck has kids that are old enough to read? Maybe they are smart just like their parents :rolleyes:

EDIT: That is a cool trick LK ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts