Wrestling Forum banner

781 - 800 of 820 Posts

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
Hey Phenom, great job in the end reading back and seeing it was Jeff, but you made the damn Serial Killer invincible you fucktard.

·
Registered
652 Posts
for the record, i was DEFINITELY killing poyz if i lived, i think town was kinda screwed regardless unless poyz also killed me?

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
A totally immune beloved SK in a game of this size. :mark: Love them overpowered indy wins.

That said, I doubt anyone left alive would've lynched Poyser no matter what.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #792
Awards:

MVP - Poyser

Won the game as an indy :draper2 Even if he was a very strong one he still had to go all the way on his own, gained town reads to the point where his main two weaknesses (protection and claim) were solved by town trusting him so much. Managed himself to a win with aplomb.

Honourable Mention - CamillePunk

Honed in on Scum's strongest player on day 1, playing a huge part in the demotivation of the team early in the game. Widely town read and drew a scum kill without actually having to claim to be Chimp's mason partner.

Some other notes on players:

Magic - Played well, hounding Odo and Jeff as well as providing entertainment with an entirely faked PR. Would likely have claimed the other honourable mention had he not managed to shoot the only town in his 3 listed options night 1.

Odo - Provided the majority of scum activity and tried to rally the troops despite major early setbacks.

Rop3 - Played a quietly solid game, avoiding any VT clusterfuck and keeping himself on the right side of history.

Jeffatron - Had a fine first showing as scum in his first game to last more than 2 phases. Fell into a couple of new scum pitfalls along the way but might already be better as scum than I am :side:

Lawls - Managed to come off incredibly town largely by tunnelling a player who hadn't posted yet...which was something.

Notes on the game:

Balance wound up a little wonky with the SK maybe a little too strong (though intended to be stronger than usual) and town a little too weak with both 2x town poisoner where scum have a 1x healer and beloved II SK both probably slightly unfair on town. 9 kills in 4 nights with no shared targets moved the game on a little faster than I'd have liked and left town facing a 3/1/1 despite only 1 mislynch (and 1 no lynch). Improved town protection could have both slowed the game down slightly as well as improving town's chances.

·
Registered
652 Posts
feel free to post here/pm me some feedback on what I can improve on/what i did well. would like to become a better player :)

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Big one is how you played the end of day 1 Jeff, you basically doomed yourself (and by extension me, even though I was pretty doomed already)

Easiest way to get caught as scum is playing weirdly around your teammates, and consider that town pretty much had me locked in as scum, you didnt really do yourself any favours

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Also, since when is tracking a form of investigation :reigns3

twice ive been done over by this

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Yeah jeff you came into it a lot better after D1. It was D1 that got you. A lot of people struggle D1 as scum tho

But yeah in that situation you either have to duck the thread completely, hammer your teammate or tske the risk saying you think they’re town. You can’t say they look bad but then refuse to vote and vote someone with less chance of getting lynched lol

Btw curry is right I deliberately didn’t claim beloved townie in case I botched a shot/lynch and scum wouldn’t know they HAD to kill me or might’ve exposed themselves going for the hammer

·
Registered
652 Posts
thanks guys, d1 was def. my biggest struggle and i got too freaked out that odo was going down so early. the myslynch bought us time but def made me look bad long term and it def did me in. pyzer sniping lethal also sucked xp. i enjoyed myself a lot as scum after d1. i should be less shy and post more early on too

781 - 800 of 820 Posts