Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is fucked. and i wrote it just after hearing some news that rocked me pretty harshly

Wow.. i am speakless..
How am i supposed to feel after beign told.. the one girl who you think about everyday.. Whom youthought was your first love.. Whom you still loved.. .. I learn after two years.. It was an act . it was a plot. for her ffriend who i was friends with to stay close to me.. So everythign i have acted on in the last two years was acted apon from a plot to get me closer to someone else.. I guess it all makes sense and i was right all along. i'm not sure how to feel.. Wow

a very confused aaron

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I find it hard to imagine that something like that could go on for 2 years and she wouldn't have any feelings. She's tryingt o piss you off. Don't let her get to you.

Now, pick yourself up off the floor, go out and root yourself stupid. Then post your triumphs.
Hell, that's what I'd do.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No we havent been togeter for two years. And she was allways just in the back of my mind as my first love, aNd "the one" and then for her friend to say ya umm you know i hook rel and you up to keep you around and closer.. I'm woo. i think i might go drink now.. Right n ow.. I shall keep everyone updated on my drunk nesss

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You mean you're not drunk already? Do you need a new keyboard then?

And yeah, it sounds like bullshit to me. Some 2 year conspiracy by two girls all to keep one girl close to you? Yeah okay. Get McGuyver on that one right away.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kaneanite said:

And yeah, it sounds like bullshit to me. Some 2 year conspiracy by two girls all to keep one girl close to you? Yeah okay. Get McGuyver on that one right away.
thats a damn good idea

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Rajah said:
I find it hard to imagine that something like that could go on for 2 years and she wouldn't have any feelings. She's tryingt o piss you off. Don't let her get to you.

Now, pick yourself up off the floor, go out and root yourself stupid. Then post your triumphs.
Hell, that's what I'd do.
He is a wise old man is Rajah.....

·
Registered
835 Posts
you got played.... nevermind we all do!!

N

·
0 Posts
There was some movie, I think on HBO, where this woman was doing a project for something (I forgot, maybe a college). She dated this guy and got him to make all these changes to his life. Plastic surgery and all. Then he found out and cried.

At least it wasn't that bad. (although it was a movie...)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Are you suggesting that White Raven's had plastic sugery too then?

Women are wenches dude. The girl's trying to piss you off, so she's poked at one thing she knows will hurt you. Drink up....

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Meh, if a girl tries to play you just say she's ugly

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
or fat and ugly but those tend to go hand and hand

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
An act eh...well the way I see it is this.

Did you have a good time during those 2 years? If you did, good, if you didn't, whatever. You can't change the past so instead of just being all sad about it you should get some revenge. Like putting some bologna on her car so it strips the paint.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Kaneanite said:

*MacGyver

Man, I never thought my 2000th post would be correcting an Admin.

Mucho Lovo Codo.

^^^Look I speak BB. :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Congratulations, you've just proved you're a lameass who watches that show. Next step- Depends undergarments. Get to it bud.

You act like it's a privelege to spam for your 2000th post. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
wow. that's some pretty good writing you displayed for us. sorry that had to happen to you though. girls defenatly can be tricky like that. My advice: listen to Rajah. don't let her get to you. who knows, she might change her mind.

N

·
0 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Congratulations, you've just proved you're a lameass who watches that show. Next step- Depends undergarments. Get to it bud.

You act like it's a privelege to spam for your 2000th post. :rolleyes:
privilege*

Man, I never thought my 5,546th post would be correcting an Admin.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I think it's pretty fucked up that people feel they have to concoct such weird schemes to get attention from the opposite sex...

I was thinking after reading through it though, that even though she has been so horrible, if you loved her, you loved her, even if you were manipulated into it. First love doesn't have to be a love that is necesarily reciprocated ~ in many cases it isn't... anyway, there's always going to be another love in the future which will be so much better that perhaps you'll question what you feel now. And drunkedness helps in the meantime!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts