Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here’s my WWE, booked using EWR (see the Announcement at the top of the forum if you want to know more about that).

Heat has been pulled and replaced with a cruiserweight-only show, X-Treme, which airs at primetime on Sundays. Announce teams are the same for Raw and SmackDown, with Michael Hayes and Al Snow taking over at the helm of X-Treme. Match reports are written by Scott Keith.

Rosters

RAW
Faces
Al Snow
Booker T Intercontinental Champion
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Garrison Cade
Goldust
Kevin Nash
Mark Jindrak
Rob Van Dam
Shawn Michaels
Stacy Keibler
Steve Austin
The Rock
Tommy Dreamer
Val Venis

Heels
Batista
Chris Jericho
Chris Nowinski
Christian
Eric Bischoff
Kane
Lance Storm
Molly Holly Womens Champions
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree World Tag Team Champion
Ric Flair
Stevie Richards
Sylvain Grenier World Tag Team Champion
Triple H World Heavyweight Champion
Victoria
William Regal

SMACKDOWN
Faces
Billy Gunn
Billy Kidman
Bradshaw
Chris Benoit
Edge
Ivory
Ken Shamrock
Konnan
Kurt Angle WWE Champion
Rey Mysterio
Rikishi
Ron Simmons
Rosey
Stephanie McMahon
Tazz
Undertaker

Heels
Brock Lesnar
Charlie Hass WWE Tag Team Champion
Chris Kanyon
Chuck Palumbo
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero United States Champion
John Cena
Johnny Stamboli
Matt Hardy
Nunzio
Paul Heyman
Rhyno
Sean O’Haire
Shannon Moore
Shelton Benjamin WWE Tag Team Champion
Tito Ortiz

X-TREME
Faces
Hurricane
Jerry Lynn
Johnny Kashmere
Paul London
Scott Taylor
Shane McMahon
Spanky
Spike Dudley
Tajiri
Trent Acid
Ultimo Dragon

Heels
AJ Syles X-Treme Champion
Chavo Guerrero
CM Punk
Colt Cabana
EZ Money
Jamie Noble
Kid Kash
Lash LeRoux
Rico

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

RAW – Monday, October 6, 2003

Ric Flair is backstage with Batista and Orton. Ric Flair was out there to rip into Dudley Boyz.

Match 1 – Dudley Boyz vs Batista & Orton vs La Resistance vs Un-Americans (William Regal & Lance Storm) in a Four-Way TLC Match for the World Tag Team Championship

Bubba takes a vertical suplex. Big clothesline from Batista. Batista gets taken down out of nowhere. Spinebuster by Randy Orton. Sylvan Grenier ducks a clothesline attempt. Sylvan Grenier hits a right hand on Randy Orton. Belly to belly into a ladder standing in the corner, Dupree is out! Belly to belly off the top rope, Dupree got folded up big time. Dupree takes a headbutt from Bubba Ray Dudley. Running knee lift from Bubba Ray Dudley. Dupree gets thrown over the table. Storm crushes Batista with a big legdrop. Lance Storm sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner Uninspiring brawling from D-Von Dudley. D-Von Dudley drives the ladder into Grenier. Rene Dupree hits a double axehandle off the table onto Regal. Spear! Regal is down and hurt. Batista hits a double axehandle off the table onto Storm. Bubba Ray Dudley scoops up Grenier. D-Von bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Randy Orton scores with a big spinebuster. Batista throws the ladder into D-Von. Batista and Randy Orton go up the ladder and grab the prize for the win.

Outcome: Batista and Randy Orton capture the Tag gold. The World Tag Team title has gained in image.

Christian is backstage. He was laying a verbal beating on Goldust.

Match 2 – Christian vs Goldust, singles match

Bodyslam by Goldust. Goldust hits a stump piledriver on Christian. Cover for a two count. Christian reverses a waistlock. Goldust takes a back suplex. Gut buster, Goldust hits hard. Cover for a two count. Belly to belly off the top rope, Goldust got folded up big time. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Goldust tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Goldust counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Full nelson slam on Christian. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! Christian is down and hurt. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Flying shoulder tackle by Goldust sends Christian to the mat. Goldust hits some punches. Christian counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Christian snap suplexes Goldust...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Goldust. Misawa approves i'm sure. Christian ducks a Goldust clothesline and does a quick roll up. Christian has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Christian climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

Trish Stratus is backstage. She was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Molly Holly.

Match 3 – Trish Stratus vs Molly Holly for the Womens Championship

Flying elbow from Molly Holly, barely hitting the target. Molly, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Trish Stratus. Cover for a two count. Molly only gets knees on a splash. Weak headbutt on Molly by Trish. Molly takes a vertical suplex. There's a two count on the pin. Trish Stratus scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Molly takes a vertical suplex. Molly Holly powers out of a Trish Stratus headlock. Badly executed second rope splash by Molly. There's a two count on the pin. Molly Holly with an enziguri. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Molly hits a flying kick on Trish. Molly snapmares Trish Stratus. Trish Stratus pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Weak bodyslam on Molly by Trish. Trish Stratus scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Molly Holly slides out and grabs a chair! Trish goes to climb out of the ring...and takes a chair to the head! The referee has no hesitation in calling for the bell! Disqualification. I don't think the fight has finished. Molly Holly and Trish have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Outcome: The Womens Title has gained in image

Booker T is backstage, ripping into Kane.

Match 4 – Kane vs Booker T for the Intercontinental Title

Kane slams Booker T. Kane misses a clothesline. Booker bodyslams Kane. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Booker T scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Booker only gets knees on a splash. Running knee lift from Kane. Massive backbreaker, Booker got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lifting DDT by Kane, looked good. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Booker T comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Spinebuster by Booker T. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Kane drops out the back of a Booker T bodyslam attempt. Booker T slugs Kane, sending him down into the corner. While Booker fires up the crowd, Kane is removing the turnbuckle pad! Booker T comes over...but Kane grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Booker T face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Kane rolls up the stunned Booker T, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Kane. Booker is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

Outcome: Kane wins the title from Booker T, feud between them has started. The Intercontinental Title has gained in image.

Now it’s time for the Highlight Reel, with your host, Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is Shawn Michaels, who comes out from the back. They try to do a straight interview, but it is obvious that there is tension between the two, and soon a brawl breaks out. They fight all around the set, and eventually all the way backstage. The heat between these two just boiled over, and this isn’t the end of it.

Outcome: Jericho/Michaels feud started.

The Rock is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this. He was out there to build up heat for his upcoming World Heavyweight title match with Triple H.

Match 5 – The Rock vs Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship

Stiff chop lights up Rock. Rock powers out of a headlock. The Rock hits some punches. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Massive lariat, apparently Rock has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. The Rock misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Big clothesline on Rock. Spear by Triple H. Cover for a two count. Death valley driver by Triple H, The Rock got planted. Pin, but Rock is out just before the three count. The Rock takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Nice piledriver on HHH. Hooks the leg for a close fall. HHH blocks a kick from The Rock. Ric Flair is at ringside! Rock wastes valuable time by yelling at Flair! Triple H takes advantage of the distraction and nails Rock from behind! Triple H moves in for the kill. Pedigree! 1....2....3. Triple H climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

Outcome: Triple H retains the title (obviously). Rock/Triple H feud started. The World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Scott Keith’s overall show rating (based on match quality and crowd reaction): 84%
TV Audience: 6.04

Let me know what you think, and give it a rating if you like. I’ll try to have SmackDown up soon, probably tomorrow.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I like you show. Some good matches and good potential. Would have liked to have known your roster but never mind. I would give your show about 8 or 8.5/10. Keep it up Flash.

A-Dust

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have added the rosters to the first post. There are a couple of people I've left off the list, so as not to spoil future events. I'll try to have SmackDown up later on today.

·
Registered
847 Posts
10/10? I don't think so...7/10 more like it. It's a bad way to start off Raw with a backstage talk. You should've started with an authority angle or something with Bischoff or Austin announcing the main event at least.

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Cruiserweight show will be two hours long, after it's debuted with good ratings and the network will allow me to change the time slot.

I'm actually going to start a new game after downloading a stats update for EWR. I'll close this and post the new one, and hopefully get round to posting it properly.

EDIT - In fact, I'll do it shortly. New thread to come up later, and hopefully and carry on what I start this time.

*closed*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts