Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he gave me 5 warning points!! I know it's not much. in the "what" thread I posted a reasonable answer, then on my second post in that forum I replied with "WHAT" cause "someone started it". I don't consider it spam cause the thread is called what so the warning points don't count.
then flash closed the thread so know more opinions could be posted.
flash, I don't recomend you closing the wrestling multimedia threads cause there's too many too close with the "you send" it threads not working. people will learn that after 3 pages the links won't work(unless someone makes 100 downloads...)

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182710

N

·
0 Posts
You deserved the warning points and you know it.

"WHAT!" is blatant spam.

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^blame austin for the phrase.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
It's spam, everyone's agreed. You deserved the points, I was about to do it myself.

As for closing dead multimedia thread, most of the time that's probably me, and they should be closed rather than left to clutter up the forum.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
WHAT?! Funny, right?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Buddy it's 5 fucking WP. No big deal. I wanna why n00bs like you make a rant everytime you get them. Deal with it a rant isn't going to make him stop. He is not out of line in anyway, shape or form. You spammed you got warned what the deal. How does 'What!' contribute to the thread? It's plain out spam. So stop being a bitch and just go on posting normally without the spam. Mods and admins are never out of line when they give out WP so STFU and stop complaining.

PLease stop making these pointless rants when you get WP. PM the mod that gave them to you and find out for sure what happened.

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sleeping ninja I said in first post on this forum that's only 5 points so there's no point in repeating....

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Ooo that's 10 I warned myself too...

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
BreakdownV1 said:
As for closing dead multimedia thread, most of the time that's probably me, and they should be closed rather than left to clutter up the forum.
its good there closed as it stops people wasting time posting for something which doesnt work. "WHAT" pisses me off is when people post in the multimedia threads and dont edit there post to say the link doesnt work i make sure i always do that.

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bluechip-Shelton said:
Blaming a wrestler for your spam? Now that is stupidity.
why? it origanly came from him(to us wrestling fans).

Nitemare said:
I hope you enjoy the 5 warning points, spammer. funny, right
I thought this is rants.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
kurt angle fan said:
I thought this is rants.
Yeah, but I made a racist remark, I deserve the points.

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BreakdownV1 said:
you got alot to do then!

BreakdownV1 said:
Austin didn't post it.
ahh yeh, if austin would not had said it i would not of posted it!

·
Banned
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
don't close any multimedia threads with broken links, it's not wearth it.

too much

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
We'll sure listen to you!

1 - 20 of 135 Posts