Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's true he said it himself last night when we skipped the boarder to set the cows free in Montana. Then we went to the zoo, with the monkey's and koala's and polar bears. He bet me 50 zoo dollars that i couldn't fight a wild spider monkey and live. Well I sure showed him when i jumped the fence grabbed a stick and chased the wild screeching monkey all over the place. I saw Flash laughing his ass off while trying to feed a giraffe peanuts, but it was all part of his plan to distract me while the monkey called for reinforcments. There was a monkey load of monkey's and they were all dressed up as pirates. I started to cry, because it was an army of pirate monkies. But for some reason, my cries had within them the power to summon an army of ninja koala's. OOOOOH it was ON mother fucker! It was hell monkey and koala limbs and blood flying everywhere, and i was standing in the middle still holding my stick.

You know, I'm glad that ive tried LSD in my life, I've always enjoyed watching a chair turn into a thousand snakes. But no drug could possibly recreate what i saw and heard while in the monkey pen. A koala biting off a monkey's tail and a monkey choking a koala with it's tail was quite the site to see.

I eventually got bored of getting splatted blood on me. So i climbed up and flash standing there laughing and said "did you have fun missy?" and just to spite little ol' flashy i replied "It was more fun than a barrel of monkies!" he didnt laugh at my corny one liner, then only gave $25 zoo dollars, because only half the monkies died :sad: But we apologized and went to the store to buy some ice cream, but since the zoo charges so damn much for ice cream, Flash got mad and punched a 5 year old in the head and took her ice cream cone, but when he noticed it was some shitty nutty kind, the kind that leaves your mouth swollen and itchy. He took that cone and shoved it up the little girls nose and had it coming out her ear. Flash said to her "how's the brain freeze!?" we both laughed and robbed the zoo store then ran off into the night like ferrior's magically wind talking pipe! I lost him when he chased some 83 year old her used tampons. I went home and had a bowl of capt'n crunch.

THE END

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
And people call me a stoner! :lmao

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I don't know, that's one of MJW's more amusing posts of recent times. Perhaps because it has me in it, in fact.

Anyway, missy, the last I heard from you was you asking me if I was "trying to start some shit" and that you were going to beat me up, or words to that effect. Nice to see we made up and went to the zoo, though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts