Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He ruined the fun of making fun of StuffedAnimal and had BabyBoy close the thread. :(

Don't worry Flash we still love you. <3

But what is it in the past few days with all the rants about Flash?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Because staff is trying to clean the site up and all of your n00b rants aren't helping. You should actually try to contribute to the site instead of spamming it up. Didn't you read the announcement last week? If not, read it now.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It's people being anti-Flash, because it's Christmas time. They feel happy because they're going to get presents and get time off work/school/college or whatever, and need somewhere to take out all their anger and hatred. I'm their metaphorical punching bag.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Allcanadian66 said:
But what is it in the past few days with all the rants about Flash?
Good question. Maybe it's the fact he stays neutral and doesn't side with people? And that he does the job he's expected to do to his fullest potential? Maybe it's his wide vocabulary? (He is a rather intelligent doobie)

Or maybe some people just don't know how to accept being wrong, and would rather point the blame at someone with authority? (Wouldn't be the first time, nor the last)

Whatever the reasoning. You're entitled to your own opinions and thoughts. But when ya cross the line and start breakin the forum rules, you can point that finger up your ass when ya find yourself banned. Cuz I for one know it won't be Flash's (or anyone elses for that matters) fault.

In the end, we're the one's who click the send button. So if it goes against the grain, well, you probably knew that before ya posted. So who else can ya blame?

·
15,672 Posts
I am ageing no faster than anyone else. I am sprightly, foot-loose and fancy-free. :)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Flashy, StuffedAnimal deserved it. He is 'retarted' (sic). Ya I got copied and pasted the shit you said StuffedAnimal, and I was nothing but nice to you. Next time you feel the need to kiss Codys ass, ask yourself if you need to be nasty to others doing it.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
He cancelled Christmas because I told him that Santa doesn't exist.

(oshit, I shouldn't say that on a forum with a lot of prepuberty teens. :eek: )

·
15,672 Posts
Posting again, as other people replied whilst I was being super-slow at typing.

I agree with some of the stuff Cody said, but StuffedAnimal is a new member who is finding his way. At worst, he could be described as overenthusiastic. He's just trying to get friendly with people here, and staff are obvious choices. He's finding his feet in what must be a daunting place for new members - so many other members who all "know" each other, have been here longer, who have higher post counts and are recognised across the forums.

I also think it's unfair to accuse me of kissing Cody's arse. I haven't done it before and I don't plan on doing it in the future, so I don't see how I would have done it then. It would, however, I think, be fair to say that my discussions with Cody have never been about serious matters (other than my damn phone, which was highly serious for ten hours on Saturday, and Cody was a fabulous help) and the tenor of the conversations reflects that. Nothing I said was meant maliciously, and I can only apologise if that's the way it came across.

It's one thing to laugh about things that someone has said or done, which, in a context, may be amusing, or to take the mickey out of people sometimes. Everyone does that. It's a completely different thing, however, to set someone up for a fall and then broadcast the results to everyone else. I don't think anyone deserves that.

Christmas can be back on now.

Happy Christmas, everyone. :)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Sorry Flashy I didn't mean you at all. StuffedAnimal called me retarted (sic). He was kissing Cody's ass. I suppose I wasn't supposed to know that he said that but I do and now I think he is a dickhead.

:)

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Flash. We've done that to MANY, MANY new members. They fall for it, but it's all in good fun. It isn't meant to harm anybody nor has it harmed anybody so far. So shove that Christmas tree up your ass in place of your head so you can see that.

·
15,672 Posts
No present's for BB this year. :)

Cowie said:
Sorry Flashy I didn't mean you at all. StuffedAnimal called me retarted (sic). He was kissing Cody's ass. I suppose I wasn't supposed to know that he said that but I do and now I think he is a dickhead.
No, sorry, it's my fault, I misread a word in your post which managed to change its whole meaning. It's late over here (for hard working chappies like me, at least) and my concentration's going. :) (Nobody say it's my age, right?)

I've left the original post intact, just to prove that even I am fallible. Well, it is Christmas, after all.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
For all you Anti-X-mas bastards out there....

Howwwwwwwww-dy HO!

Even if there IS no Mr. Clause. There's always Mr. Hankey!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts