Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nitemare said:
By the way, the reason Steph probably doesn't show off her body is because she's the boss's daughter and I'm sure the McMahon family doesn't want to have their name whored like that, and I bet Linda, Vince, or Shane don't want to see their daughter/sister half-naked.
No, it's because Steph is embarrassed to show more skin. Her belly likely has more rolls than the corner bakery. (Thank you, thank you)

And for the esteemed Mcmahaon name, yea, I'm sure they were so worried about it during the multiple storyline involving both Steph's and particularly Vince's philandering. (Get your dictionary for that one. I'll wait).

As for the banning, do what you must. Then everybody knows that you can't take the heat.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
That's a strange statement, Steph had a beautifully toned body in 2000 and never overly showed it off, even then.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
phi·lan·der ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-lndr)
intr.v. phi·lan·dered, phi·lan·der·ing, phi·lan·ders
To carry on a sexual affair, especially an extramarital affair, with a woman one cannot or does not intend to marry. Used of a man.
To engage in many love affairs, especially with a frivolous or casual attitude. Used of a man.

Thanks for waiting.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
maskedcheese..whatever you call your self..he could probably take the heat..and some hurricanes since he's from florida..it's just like rest..shaneomac, Seannase and all them your an ass..

happy? :D

G

·
TheMaskedCheeze said:
No, it's because Steph is embarrassed to show more skin. Her belly likely has more rolls than the corner bakery. (Thank you, thank you)

And for the esteemed Mcmahaon name, yea, I'm sure they were so worried about it during the multiple storyline involving both Steph's and particularly Vince's philandering. (Get your dictionary for that one. I'll wait).

As for the banning, do what you must. Then everybody knows that you can't take the heat.
Good bye.

No more playing games from me. I say something, I do it.

EDIT: Okay, now that he's gone...

The true point of what I said was that Vince and Shane and Linda do not want to see their family member half-naked. I guess you simply overlooked that part, huh?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
:( you didn't give him a chance to further his stupidity even more you could have waited like an hour and have a few laughs..laughter from people's stupidity is the key to life now :cool:

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I have a picture of a person doing a dog and I have a picture of a dead (sadly) guy in my sig.

Does that make me a gay necrophiliac(sp?)?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
That's such a rip-off of my dog sex I had in my sig a while back. I added the penis though. looked better.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Maybe I'm just a bit odd, but I have never been able to understand why anyone, unhappy or not, chooses to insult the admin at any site openly...it can only lead to a banning.

Now redirecting their site, that's rather clever & kinda funny, but shit, anyone can do the "Admin you're a fucking ***" crap, & it always just sounds hollow...you know?...then they whine about being banned...just plain pointless imo.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
-Wiz- said:
never EVER flame staff members, just insult them in a very elegant, smart way so they dont even know you have insulted them ;)
You asked me to STFU. I knew that was an insult.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts