Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta say, I have a new respect for TNA. I don't care if every single TNA match from now on ends in a DQ (they almost do anyways), TNA is alright in my book.

Flair getting iced by AJ Styles was EPIC. OMG. That shit was hilarious. Ric Flair could be in a wheel chair (wait, he was), and this guy would still be the best guy in the business.

Flair is gold, and that segment was fantastic.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i completely agree.. all newcomers to the wrestling game better appreciate flair for what he is cause he dont have much time left but by god he is a god

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GOD!!! GOD!!!

Glad to see Flair getting the respect he deserves around here for once. I hope he never retires!
The thing is, he is still in great condition. For Flair, age truly is just a number. He can still move in the ring and is far and away the most entertaining man in TNA.

When he was going nuts in the ring and pulling on the ropes....that shit was hysterical.

GOD! GOD!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I don't drink, so I was a bit confused at the "getting iced" bit. I interpreted it as "Flair being killed by AJ." I'm glad that didn't happen. Flair's the main reason I watch TNA. I think if he and Scott Steiner were ever to cut a promo on each other, I'd mark.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,615 Posts
I don't drink, so I was a bit confused at the "getting iced" bit. I interpreted it as "Flair being killed by AJ." I'm glad that didn't happen. Flair's the main reason I watch TNA. I think if he and Scott Steiner were ever to cut a promo on each other, I'd mark.
Haha, I thought that too when I heard "iced" for the first time because I too am a non drinker. I immeadiatly thought of Mafia Wars on facebook.

·
8,232 Posts
I love seeing Flair on TV every week. I don't know if I want to see him wrestle but the guy will be able to offer something to the wrestling business until he dies.
The man is still totally capable of a **** match.

I don't care what anyone says.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Flair, Foley and AJ FTW!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts