Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
About time they call Eric, Rick Bugez. Bugez is what his fans have been calling on Bugenhagen's channel for years and is much easier to get behind and chant. Easily an upgrade.

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,351 Posts
Rick Bugez sounds like a 80s family adventure hero, I approve. Bugehagen was just as good if not better though

Cameron "Everybody Has a Baby Cousin With this Name" Grimes :mj4 Bland. You can barely even chant Cameron. Trevor Grimes woulda been do. Step down

Ridge Holland is committed to providing the highest quality life insurance in the North Midwest region :positivity
Luke Menzies had an energetic, youthful feel to it. This name is a step down

Arturo Ruas could be worse. Still has a martial arts ring to it but it's nowhere near as fun to say as JAW OOOD. Arturo Jauode was the way to go. Step down

Mama Mia Jessie Kamea - the only clear improvement here

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Jessi Kamea and Arturo Ruas got it worst...
In the case of the name Arturo, I'd just use its diminutive name Arturito to some dwarf wrestler. To play the classic Arturito/R2D2 alike pronunciation, duh.

·
Registered
6,924 Posts
Rik Bugez sounds like the name of the third rapper with none of his own hits in a late 90's/early 2000s P. Diddy or Nelly song.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,478 Posts
On an aside - I wonder if WWE is going back to gimmicking names to be able to trademark them because of AEW.
I think it's more to do with wrestlers not wanting WWE to copyright their original names so that they can go back to the independents (or AEW) and go back to their original names if it doesn't work out.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts