Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about as far away from the cutting edge of what's hot and cool in todays youth as it gets but I just don't the see the appeal for this new club dancing style

as demonstrated by Robbie E on Impact its just shaking your fists

Do people really dance like this in Clubs nowadays let alone Jersey?

From what I've already seen its just a step away from calling everyone around you a w****r.

Insight would be nice, fellow forum goers

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I've always seen people "fist pump" in clubs, way before Jersey Shore came out. I just assumed it came naturally to the people in clubs who don't really dance and just stand around with a drink or something. I don't understand the phenomenon it seems to have become thanks to Jersey Shore... :confused:

Oh well. Either way it's still stupid.

·
Premium Member
19,339 Posts
Jersey Shore didn't event this. lol They just took advantage of it. I've seen this for a while now.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
It wasn't invented by Jersey Shore or guidos, although guidos do use it a lot (probably because your average guido doesn't have enough brain power to remember more complicated dances).

Also gonna point out that I'm fresh to death, and I'm only dealing with nines and ten.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
The fist pump is really all ive got. Now that its basically a parody dance move i might have to go back to the sprinkler.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
sigh..MTV has corrupted all into thinking this is what jersey is all about when in reality its the complete opposite and we want to get rid of those that we call Bennys; thsoe from ny or other surrounding states that come give us a bad name aka mtv jersey shore.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Made Out Of Nothing
11,589 Posts
Fuck Jersey Shore, it made me self conscious about fist pumping, especially since I'm from friggin' Jersey. I feel like a black dude now, not trying to promote any stereotypes like that one. I happen to fist pump because that's just what the beat tells me to do, and I can't move my hips in a suave manner 'cause I'm a ******. Fist pumping is all I have.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts