Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yes that is right Extreme Rules 2012 is the first PPV to be rated TV-14 since 2008 I don't see this being a trend just a one off because of them leaving the blood in. If recent signs are true it looks like the company will be heading in to the extreme PG route again similar to 2 years ago.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Well maybe they will do more ppv's this way even if it don't have anything to do with why or why not the product sucks. Get decent writers and they could make PG wrestling golden

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Smallville was TV-14 sometimes too. Superman can get badass once in a while, whether he calls himself Clark Kent or John Cena. Just don't expect it to happen too often.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
That only makes sense. The stupid black and white display of the Cena-Lesnar match would have been a rip off and in PG, blood is not allowed. I don't need permanent TV-14, but they should have some blood in feuds every now and then when it's absolutely needed. There's no point in Hell in a Cell when blood is not allowed.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Not surprising, Lesnar/Cena was TV14 material and it's not like all their items are PG. Rock and Austin DVDs were also TV14.

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not surprising, Lesnar/Cena was TV14 material and it's not like all their items are PG. Rock and Austin DVDs were also TV14.
"First PPV" ;)

There have been many TV 14 DVD's in the PG era but this is the first PPV to ever be rated TV-14 in the PG era.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Its about time. Their was no way that that match was ever going to be PG. As soon as the bell rang we knew it was going to be an all out brawl. The blood also helped in the way the match was. It felt like I was watching the attitude era again during that match and that is the 1st time ive said that in years. Full crtedit to Cena for taking the bumps aswell by the way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts