Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
*be easy....be easy*

OK, I'll try. Let's see. There are some weird black spots on the not all to great BG. The text and font isn't that good. Logo is a bit plain.

oh and try photoshop

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the advise LK. Yeah i havn't really worked out all the kinks with the text but now i'm working on some glow effects. The BG was really just the first thing i experimented with. I'll check out photoshop........what kinda advantages does it have over Fireworks MX?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't really know FireWorks, but I know Photoshop is the best :D

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You can buy it or download it from kazaa, it's about 160000 kbs big

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
x_white_tiger_x said:
k, i'll give it a chance. It will take me the rest of my life to download (i got 56k) but hey.......
It took me a week to download it but it is worth it.

As for the banner...I don't like them black spots and the text sucks so yeah just download photoshop.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I notice you're from Australia. According to Grendrill and Rajah, all of australia is wealthy and rich. So if you're rich, you can just buy it. :) It's not illegal like downloading it, and only costs $600 american. :eek:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^Sure Cody. Spend $600 on software you can download, not likely.

If you trust me white tiger you can give me your address on MSN and I'll send you a copy of Photoshop7.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
................my post was sorta sarcastic....seeing as how no one in their right mind would pay 600 dollars for something like photoshop unless they are a professional photographer or graphics designer.

And tell me you're not serious about sending a 56k user a program as large as photoshop over MSN.....That would probably take you about a day or so, and with how you go online and offline when taking care of your kids....that ain't gonna work. :)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
white tiger lives about 25-30 minutes from my place. We chat on MSN. I meant his home address so I can send him a copy on disc. I've sent DVD's to Boffa and Cowie before.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ thanx for da input guys. I'll email u my address Rajah, thanx for that. i'd tell ya on MSN but i'm really busy now and i havn't seen u online in a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts