Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the first incident that you just screamed 'WTF' inside at how stupid and senseless a promotion was being with an angle or match? I have watched wrestling since mid-2006, and I must say the first moment was when Kane faced Dave Taylor and William Regal in a handicap match. He beat them up for a while, then they rolled under the ring. He did his arm thing and lit the ring on fire. Then, it just kinda ended. Nothing else happened. We didin't even know who won. Although the stupidest moment of all time for me, is when Spike Dudley came to TNA and got the crap kicked out of him by Beer Money. Team 3D ended the angle by looking pissed. Then, the next week the entire thing was scrapped, and the angle became about 'respect' that the teams have for each other

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Katie Vick.

Not just because it was brought back up recently but I genuinely said "WTF". Not the best time to have your family watching while your trying to say "It's not always like this"

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
♠Chip♠;9042718 said:
Katie Vick.

Not just because it was brought back up recently but I genuinely said "WTF". Not the best time to have your family watching while your trying to say "It's not always like this"
:lmao Ouch.

Yeah, Katie Vick gets my vote. I'm not sure if it's the first time I said WTF, but it's definitely the one I remember most. Unfortunately.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
When John Cena thought it would be appropriate for a 30-odd year old man to dress like a 12 year-old gangsta/white boy rapper.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Agreed on Kane vs. "Kane." I'd been watching wrestling for a decade prior to that happening and I still had never been more confused.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
The Donald Trump vs Rosie O'Donnell match, might not be the first but it stands out.

fpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalm

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
How could I forget Mae Young giving birth to a hand?

That was definitely my first WTF moment

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
When they used Eddie's Death and slaughtered it out for whatever reason, this is just one of those things that made me sick and i will never forget, for Cheap Heat and to get Rey more over, not that he needed it but some stupid son of a bitch thought that would make sense. I swear somebody who is able to do that, is just sick in his head and should go to hell.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Kurt Angle showing up on SmackDown on a wheelchair. I thought he was dead after Big Show chokeslammed him on account of me being 9.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
The Donald Trump vs Rosie O'Donnell match, might not be the first but it stands out.

fpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalm
Didn't they do a Barack Obama vs. Hillary Clinton one too?

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
When they used Eddie's Death and slaughtered it out for whatever reason, this is just one of those things that made me sick and i will never forget, for Cheap Heat and to get Rey more over, not that he needed it but some stupid son of a bitch thought that would make sense. I swear somebody who is able to do that, is just sick in his head and should go to hell.
Agreed, I was glad that, in the end, people started booing Mysterio for it, because the whole time I was thinking "why is Chavo, Eddie's NEPHEW getting booed!? yes he's the heel, but if anyone can use Eddie's moves it's him surely and not Rey!?" That's the moment I went from liking Mysterio to hating him, I still do to this day. (Not personally, but as a wrestler obviously)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts