Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
ゴゴゴゴゴゴ&#
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When was the first time you watched WWF/WWE? Mine was in the summer of 2003, when Kane did the tombstone on Linda McMahon on the stage :p

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
summerslam 94, I remember watching Bret vs Owen(RIP) and was instantly a fan.

·
Go Jays Go!
331 Posts
I recall my first episode being in the Attitude era, where Undertaker infiltrated Vince's mansion. It gave me the creeps so I had to make sure the door was locked lmao, though UT would do the same with his goons at my place xD

·
There are players and then there are pieces
5,052 Posts
Wrestlemania 4, my uncle ordered it and was staying the weekend there. Granted I was only 4 at the time, but from then on I watched Pro Wrestling religiously till I was 19.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
The 1st wrestling shows I saw were Royal Rumble 90 and Survivor Series 90. When my mother and stepfather were dating the 1st time he brought his sons over to spend the night, they rented those shows and I've been hooked ever since.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The first time i watched WWE as full-fledged WWE fan was in 2006, it was the episode of Raw where Triple H won #1 contendership for John Cena's WWE title by beating RVD and Big Show in the main event, i've been hooked ever since then.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
About two weeks before KOTR 96 was when I started being able to watch regularly. So yes, the first PPV I was actually able to see live on TV was the 3:16 one. Pretty damn good start, I think.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
1999ish

i learned about it when kids kept asking me a question and when i answered they interruppted me and said 'IT DOESN'T MATTER'

used to watch free ppv's since i had illegal cable ... ahh memories, anyone remember those days? when all you had to do was find the channel the ppv was on and flip the switch in the back if the colors were off?

screw todays generation, it's all about money and not stealing

·
Banned
291 Posts
Some Raw in 1998. All I remember was Gangrel was making his entrance with his cup full of blood.

I was like "wtf is this" and been a wrestling fan since.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts