Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://adf.ly/Xb0ai

AJ LEE UPDATE, FIRST MATCH DISCUSSED FOR SURVIVOR SERIES, HBK AND MORE BACKSTAGE NEWS

By Mike Johnson on 2013-10-15 11:34:25

WWE cleared AJ Lee to return to the ring following her concussion. The early word is that she probably will not wrestle until the Hell in A Cell PPV, but that's always subject to change. Bellas vs. AJ and Tamina has been discussed for the PPV.

There were a lot of late re-writes on last night's Raw taping.

There are plans to move the Usos into the Tag Team title picture for the PPV. That was why they had an interview with the Usos upset that Rhodes family passed them when they were next in line for a title shot at the Shield. That may be a tease for a heel turn from the Usos, but more likely they are building to a three way.

The reason Paul Heyman and Hell in A Cell were added to the Ryback vs. CM Punk match at the PPV was to make it more of a "spectacle". That was a Vince McMahon call.

WWE is purposely keeping Shawn Michaels and HHH away from each other, so that it's a bigger moment when they come face to face.

The talk backstage is Triple H vs. Big Show is penciled in for the Survivor Series PPV.

Miz vs. Bray Wyatt was planned for Hell in A Cell, but is Wyatt is not cleared to wrestle, it will be moved back to Survivor Series. The talk backstage was that WWE would work around the injury by having Wyatt torment and haunt Miz as a way to build the rivalry more until he's cleared.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Wyatt vs Miz at SS? Well it can be a great match If I get to see Mizanin completely destroyed

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
That all sounds good, very good call by Vince regarding Punk/Heyman feud, it needed Heyman involved and it made sense to do it under the cell with no way for Heyman to escape.

last's night's show was garbage but the PPV is looking good and I suspect Survivor Series will be too.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Big Show vs HHH or Team Big Show vs Team HHH? What the hell...both suck balls.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
No two wreslters in the history of wrestling have had such a history between them as Shawn and HHH.Both of them having a confrontation should be saved for a future date

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Big Show vs HHH or Team Big Show vs Team HHH? What the hell...both suck balls.
past has proven that their matches suck. so can't diasgree with you there.

but they really need to end Orton vs Bryan BADLY at HIAC. People are already restless for that feud (and some find it nauseating already), people will downright won't give a shit anymore about their feud. They have been involved with each other since May (when they were teaming with Kane against The Shield), than 3 matches in one week, feud in MITB (both in same match), Orton part of the Cena/Bryan feud, and four straight PPVS ending in Orton vs Bryan (yes SummerSlam counts). about time they nip it in the bud for good.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I hope HHH vs Big Show happens so HHH can get his revenge on that criminal who should be in jail for assult

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
past has proven that their matches suck. so can't diasgree with you there.

but they really need to end Orton vs Bryan BADLY at HIAC. People are already restless for that feud (and some find it nauseating already), people will downright won't give a shit anymore about their feud. They have been involved with each other since May (when they were teaming with Kane against The Shield), than 3 matches in one week, feud in MITB (both in same match), Orton part of the Cena/Bryan feud, and four straight PPVS ending in Orton vs Bryan (yes SummerSlam counts). about time they nip it in the bud for good.
Well if the rumor about Punk wanting time off is true then have Ryback fuck him up and "injure" him at HIAC. Bryan wins the title and new mega heel HHH drops Orton and sends Ryback to injure Bryan and take the title back leading to a HHH/Bryan match. Show makes fun of Orton's demotion and they feuds as well. Works for me.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I think Survivor Series could see some of the following:
Team Bryan vs Team Orton
Big Show vs Triple H
Cena vs Del Rio rematch
Possibly some form of CM Punk vs Paul Heyman if Punk doesn't take time off, maybe Team Punk vs Team Heyman, or just a gauntlet with the Heyman guys against Punk
Bray Wyatt vs The Miz

I don't think we're gonna be seeing any sort of shift in the main storyline until late december/early january when the Punk/Heyman feud finishes and Punk joins the title scene.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'm glad AJ has been cleared. That concussion sounded bad.
Miz/Wyatt getting more build will make the match better so I don't mind that.

Everything else sounds good. The Usos will keep the tag title picture fresh so we don't have three Shield vs Rhodes matches in a row.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka vs The Bella Twins have been discussed for Hell In A Cell

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
^^That could be a nice piss break before the Main-Event

·
Registered
13,814 Posts
Team Heyman vs Team Punk and Team Orton vs Team Bryan would be matches I'd want to see. The first match could give pushes to undercard guys - Punk could fill his team with the guys he mentions as underused in his pipebombs - like a returning Tyson Kidd. Orton could have The Shield with him vs Bryan, Ziggler, Big Show and one more.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts