Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't the first I've made, I've made quite a lot actually, but this is the first one I've posted here as I'm interested in you're comments and critisim.

Anywho,

Be honest, but not too brutal. :p

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
I'm sorry, but that looks incredibly fake.

What's up with his hair? Hell, his whole head? It looks like a cartoon if you ask me, and I don't think that's what you were going for.

His hand looks blurred. I don't like that.

Background is OK, I guess. Nothing really special.

Overall I'll give it a 5/10. Hopefully you'll do better with your next banner.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I love the whole BG, really cool, and it fits cuz he repeats his name, so I heard. The Kennedy cut is bad, you might want to change that. Bottom text is nice too, sure it's your first?

7/10

·
Back after 3 long years
928 Posts
It's cool, but the kennedy pic in your sig looks an awful lot like... BILLY GUNN or KIP JAMES or whatever his name is now. It's cool. Font Ok, Avvie ok, sig ok. Generally ok. Good work 7/10 as it's like his new t-shirt.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bubba: lol. I never intended to do anything with it actually, I was messing around with the filters and that came up. I forgot the name of the filter but it's in the Style (?) section of it. I decided to go with it just to see how it would turn out. I felt that it made him look a bit like Billy Gunn though. And with more practice I can do better.

LK: I got the idea of the Background from Byte This when he plugged his new shirt. I'll go around the cut again just to get rid of any access edges. It's not my first sig, like I said, I've made plenty, but this was the first I've posted here. It is my third transparent sig though, here's my previous two:

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/9914/codkazz21mb.png

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1050/condemnedkazz1pb.png

Cheers for the comments guy's, more is welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.