Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure, Bret was here but he was here long before Raw 900.

Look at past anniversary shows and stuff WWE has had. All of them WWE brought back some people from their past.

800:Mae,Duggan,Slaughter, Rhodes,
15th anniversary had awhole bunch of former wwe superstars
Homecoming basically revolved around former superstars returning
10th anniversary show had some former wwe people presenting awards and stuff too.

They did mention lots of things from the past, but nobody actually appeared. Seems like WWE is either saving up for their big 1000th episode show(or 20th anniversary) or this is the sign that they're really moving on.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Yes, it seems loke it was .I'm glad really ,it was a very poor show anyway and i doubt any "legends "would of made it better .

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^There's lots of people they could have brought back. Only a few guys in TNA were big parts of Raw.

They could have had MSP return since they've mentioned them alot recently, or some other stars

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Who could of they brought back, they couldnt do the usual Piper, Dusty, Slaughter. Cause they werent really on Raw, some of sadly passed away and most of the guys who have had history on Raw are in TNA now.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who could of they brought back, they couldnt do the usual Piper, Dusty, Slaughter. Cause they werent really on Raw, some of sadly passed away and most of the guys who have had history on Raw are in TNA now.
Rikishi could have came back with the Usos wrestling.

There's 17 years of history, surely WWE could have found 3-4 people of the hundreds of superstars who were with wwe in that time to come back

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Rikishi could have came back with the Usos wrestling.

There's 17 years of history, surely WWE could have found 3-4 people of the hundreds of superstars who were with wwe in that time to come back
Thats what i was thinking also, they could of brought back some mid carders who have been on Raw if they wanted to.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
It's nice to see WWE concentrating on their current roster, rather than bringing back old names to get the ratings pop.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Why would they bring anybody back when the vast majority of the audience wouldnt know who they are?

AE guys would be wasted on the kiddie PG audience, they know nothing prior to 2006.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
^There's lots of people they could have brought back. Only a few guys in TNA were big parts of Raw.

They could have had MSP return since they've mentioned them alot recently, or some other stars
I wanted this to happen. They should have brought the Mean Street Posse back. But just the fact that they've been mentioned alot recently makes me mark out. What should have happened is they should have had SES vs. MSP. Like CM Punk & Luke Gallows vs. Pete Gas & Rodney and during the match Big Show would come out and distract them enough for the Posse to pick up the win.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts