Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROH officials have finalized the first match-up for the “ROH on HDNet” TV tapings take place in Louisville, KY on Thursday night December 9th and Friday night December 10th at The Davis Arena.

With a big World Title defense right around the corner at “Final Battle 2010”, Roderick Strong will take on Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana on Thursday night right in Colt’s old stomping grounds. As a result of the impending title match in NYC, ROH officials have decided that this will be a non-title affair.

“This is no sleight against Colt Cabana.” Said Executive Producer Jim Cornette, “He’s a hell of a talent, one of the best in Ring of Honor I would say. But Davey Richards was promised the winner of Roderick and Daniels, and that is what is going to happen. Colt, here’s your opportunity to earn a shot, and hopefully, Truth willing, to get that pure wrestling competition I heard you’re looking for.”

“I’ve been a victim of the Truth before,” said Colt, “so I will have my eye on him and his book. Be the champion I know you can be Roderick, do this straight up, and prove to me and the fans that you can do this on your own. All I want is to show the world the art of pro wrestling, and that Ring of Honor is the place where the best wrestlers compete.”

Strong vs. Colt, Non-Title, Thursday night December 9th in Louisville, KY.
Get your tickets here for Thursday night, or check out the ROH store for a special deal on tickets for both nights! Keep checking back with ROHWrestling.com as more matches get announced for this “Two Nights Only” event!

·
Administrator
33,725 Posts
Going to be really interesting to see how the handle these taping given that they air after Final Battle and they obviously don't want to give away the outcome of Steen vs Generico or Strong vs Davey.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I'm not looking at the spoilers to be safe. I do hope Cabana stiffs Roddy as a receipt for last time. I want to see Hansen like Lariats and Kawada style douche bag stiff punches and dirty Dynamite grounded football kicks.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Nobody should be wanting to see football kicks in wrestling matches these days.
I don't actually want to see that, but I'll be damned if Strong doesn't need to be stiffed for being a douche, if only one time, bro.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Going to be really interesting to see how the handle these taping given that they air after Final Battle and they obviously don't want to give away the outcome of Steen vs Generico or Strong vs Davey.
Well for Davey/Strong they probably just won't have Strong with the title, and unless I missed an announcement I don't think Steen or Generico are booked for this set of tapings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts