Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
40,660 Posts
The real suit could fly and everything? That's sweet.

Come on man, any time we say moving parts it was cgi. Almost all the shots of the suit in motion had to be cgi.

At any rate my point is that there is absolutely no reason for Green Lantern's suit to be cgi. I use Iron Man to compare because his had to use cgi.

·
women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
11,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
obviously it couldnt fly but more than you'd think was real suit

theres an extra feature on the iron man 1 dvd about it

but yeah green lantern having it is ridiclious. doesnt help that it looks like a made for tv movie

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
Ok, I don't know anything about Green Lantern admittedly, so maybe someone else can help me on it. Is it supposed to have a comedy take on it? Because it looked like a "comedic film" from that preview. The suit looks pretty awful I would say, and I agree with the sentiments of people having low hopes. And also Blake Lively (while smoking hot), isn't too fine of an actress so that's even more troubling.

·
40,660 Posts
Green Lantern is as serious as Batman or Superman. Now Guy Gardner is a sarcastic SOB Green Lantern but I'm pretty sure Reynolds is playing Hal Jordan.

I suppose it's possible this Green Lantern will be a comedy, but that would "betray" the source material.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts