Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have only been doing graphics for about 2 months. I have been reading up on Photoshop and learning a little stuff here and there. This is my first banner that I have posted on this forum. I would like you all to rate it and if ya can give me some tips on how I can get better. If you like my graphics feel free to add to my reputation. This banner is of the Green Bay Packers but I like to do like Pay-Per-View posters and stuff like that. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Welcome, if you could post the actual banner instead of the link next time, and reduce your signature size that would be great, thanks.

The banner look professional. But, you should make the guy on right a bit smaller so the banner looks more even. Also, you put '1066' which I think you mean 1966.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright thanks. I originally was gonna post the banner but it looked crunched together. I really messed up on the 1066 thing and I ment 1966. Thanks for the advice and you can expect more from me soon!

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
9/10 on the banner. I don't really like the Packers but I like your banner. The angle one looks cool too. You are already good at gfx but you have a little bit to learn much like I do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts