Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts
Wouldn't mind Sasha vs. Bayley in a main event next year. It would be better than meaningless 6 man tag match or a boring contract signing ending in a piss poor brawl at least. :draper2

· Oh My Goddess
5,093 Posts
Thanks, OP. Those were good times for the product.

Reactions: Chrome

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
I hope to see some of the 4 horsewomen or some other great talents that end up on RAW in the future being able to do something like this as well.

Unfortunately with the backlash that happened after the Charlotte/Paige contract signing main evented the show, i'm sure they'll be even more reluctant to give them the big stage.

· Premium Member
9,943 Posts
Damn, RAW was the shit back then!
There's bloodstains in the ring. It looks like the UFC Octagon more than a present day WWE ring.
I remember watching this episode. Very cool. My GF at the time wasn't a big wrestling fan at all, but she became a Trish mark so I got her into watching wrestling with me just for Trish.
Trish still hot with that face mask. :lenny
It started going way downhill once Cena became the entire focus of the show for 10 years.

· Registered
866 Posts
Stratus is the most overrated of all time, male or female.
Now THIS is the truest thing I have read on WF.

Other than Main Eventing RAW, what has she done for the division to further women's wrestling as a whole, not just herself? Nothing.

She was a lacklustre champion and hardly defended the championship. 7x Women's Champ means shit when you aren't putting on matches that justify your position :bored

· Registered
414 Posts
They're both overrated and the girls they have now are way better wrestlers than either of them they just don't get the same opportunities as Trish or Lita. Lita didn't do jack for the women's division either ...other than do sloppy high flying moves. Being able to do a moonsault isn't impressive nor does it make you a good wrestler. She's only known for one diva feud and got lucky she was banging a hardy boy.

· Registered
6,361 Posts
They're both overrated and the girls they have now are way better wrestlers than either of them they just don't get the same opportunities as Trish or Lita. Lita didn't do jack for the women's division either ...other than do sloppy high flying moves. Being able to do a moonsault isn't impressive nor does it make you a good wrestler. She's only known for one diva feud and got lucky she was banging a hardy boy.
Lita actually did a lot for women wrestling. It was taken seriously after Lita won the title against Stephanie back 2000.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.