Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your help fellow WF members (especially from the girl members). What would you say is the perfect activity for a first date? I'm tempted to go with the cliched "dinner and a movie" but all of my friends are saying that it's not the best idea.. I know a fair amount about this girl so the basic connection is there, but I don't know if the movie would still be awkward or not. Any ideas?

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
@Peepoholic, that is tremendous :lmao

I mean you can't really go wrong with a first date, if the chick is really that into you...she'll appreciate anything you do.

Go the easy route though, steal some booze and buy some condoms...you're set for the evening! :side:

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Take her for a drink somewhere so you can chat, and then on to a decent gig so you can let loose and have fun.

It depends on the girl though. What does she like? What is she into? I think dinner and a movie is perfectly fine otherwise.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I never take anyone to a movie on a first date. On the first date I really want to get to know someone and you can't do that sitting in the dark with a theater full of people. For the first date I never try to go over the top to impress someone or anything like that. Like I said, I just want to talk and get to know someone so dinner somewhere or even a homemade dinner is good enough for a first date to me. Might sound boring or that I don't try or anything, but all that other stuff comes later to me.

But that's just me. Realistically you two should just come up with someone you both enjoy doing so you can enjoy each other's company while doing it.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
Go somewhere that sells food and beer in a relaxed setting. If she doesn't like it then its her problem.

·
Excellent. The bar is so low we can step over it.
1,115 Posts
Drink. Take her for a drink. If you get along well, you can easily move on from there and it doesn't interrupt your getting to know one another. If it isn't going well, fuck it, you're in the perfect place to get so drunk that you won't remember there even was a date.

By the way, do people honestly go to watch a movie on a date? I mean, in the unlikely event you are actually watching the movie when you go, does it even count as a date? You haven't really seen each other. I've just always assumed that the only people who've considered "going to see a movie" as a date haven't been going to see the movie at all.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Whatever you do, don't go to the movies. Sitting in the darkness wondering whether you're "far enough" to reach for her hand is not a great way to spend an evening. Just do the stud muffin thing and buy her dinner.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Drink. Take her for a drink. If you get along well, you can easily move on from there and it doesn't interrupt your getting to know one another. If it isn't going well, fuck it, you're in the perfect place to get so drunk that you won't remember there even was a date.

That plan was good, But I didn't really remember having sex, all I remembered, was foreplay.
It just didn't work,god dammit

It was an OWN3GE MOMENT.

·
Registered
799 Posts
The key plan,

First date at the cinema can work. it makes sense if you go down the pub afterwards for a few drinks, to loosing up the tension. then here comes your move.. ask her if she wants to come back to yours for some drink.
You must make sure shes relaxed and happy where she is at, to get with her.

I don't know your intensions, but this plan can work well, if your an entertaining person
Just don't forget.. like I did lol

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I never take anyone to a movie on a first date. On the first date I really want to get to know someone and you can't do that sitting in the dark with a theater full of people. For the first date I never try to go over the top to impress someone or anything like that. Like I said, I just want to talk and get to know someone so dinner somewhere or even a homemade dinner is good enough for a first date to me. Might sound boring or that I don't try or anything, but all that other stuff comes later to me.

But that's just me. Realistically you two should just come up with someone you both enjoy doing so you can enjoy each other's company while doing it.

ah what he said, i was going to say well anything apart from the cinema. its too boring and antisocial.

for a second date however, i once got several envelopes and inside each one was something to do for the day.
i then made her choose one of the envelopes and so what we did was luck. i put dinner, the zoo, the sea life centre, cinema, shopping, chill in park etc etc in each one. it went down well.

im very outgoing and try to be different, shes same so it worked well

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
The most important part of a first date is to remember to immediately show her your penis. If she doesn't reply with 'My, that looks tasty!' then it isn't even worth it to continue the date. Always open with the penis flash so you know whether you'll be slamming some hot pussy that night or masturbating alone in your parents' basement using your own tears as lube. AGAIN.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
there's really only one plan for a first date that i would avoid. don't take her to Raw, or even let her watch Raw, for that matter.

she'll see this and you'll no longer be relevant.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts