Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The banner in my sig...I'm sure it's not Museum ready by any means...but is it decent for a first timer?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I suppose it's ok for a beginner. It's just a cracked emerald texture, some ugly ass cuts that are poorly blended and some gay fonts. It could have done with a border as well. But I suppose if it's his first it deserves 4/10 for effort.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Kaneanites Tip of the Day: Work at it for a bit until you get decently good before you post any more banners here. These guys are real hardasses. Oh, and get Adobe Photoshop.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love brutal honesty and constructive criticism :D But yea, it was a rather lame attempt...I just felt I needed some kinda banner in my sig and that was easily made. Eh, back to the ol' drawing board...:D

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
.mac said in post #10 :
.mac's tip of the day: Never say you're a newbie. People don't care. If it sucks, it sucks. Look at ^^^his^^^ work.
If you're saying my work sucks, I disagree. I know I'm not the best, or real good. But I'm decent. There's nothing really wrong with my current banner. So although you like picking on me, I still luv u. K? <3

1 - 20 of 23 Posts