Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VERY happy with last 3 impacts! but a few things that got to me...(I only joined the IWC about 2 months ago and here I am point out things that I didn't like!)

First of all im SO sick of seeing tommy dreamer limp out to the ramp/stage ..!!ot so much this impact but the 5-6 before this week.

1)Hogan limmmmping.struggling down to get to Jarrett (like bret hart on the RAW before summerslam)

2) jarretts horrible finisher on nash

3)Beautiful peoples music plays at the end of Angelina/velvet sky segment and they appear to expect Madison, alhough it would be perfectly normal to expect the song was played to end their segment...Because I dont thin the song interrupted them did it? THe motorcycle appears ten whole seconds later....

4)Stevie Richards/abyss yawnnnn

The whole power struggle its all over the place at this point!

5)Anderson and angle vs. Jeff hardy and pope is announced for next week during the main event match… wtf..theyre teaming right now and suppose to be hyped up as a team..

6) Then all the wrestlers do their finishes just like how RAW ended this week…

One more thing I notice is that somehow wwe can make their wrestlers look larger than life, yet tna cant do this at little universal studios

Glad to see tables and chairs though

Anyway, thats the first and only time I will rant about details....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.