Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything that i will write is my own opinion and does not have to be true ^^

I just thought of it during last Raw (6th december 2010), but isn't the fired Cena waay better than the hired one?

okey we haven't actually seen him in ring yet, but he surely have the same move-set as the hired one so then I'm not able to judge his in-ring skills but as for mic skills he has improved a bit ^^
i mean it's waay more funnier and interesting to see him than before :lmao

yeah that's pretty much it ^^
comment about which one you like most ^^

·
Registered
133 Posts
Fired means go away and don't come back, I don't understand how he would make a goodbye speech and come back the next week.
So I can't really choose.

But on the other hand, CM Punk hating Cena? Thats fine with me
"My diet soda!!"

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
Everything that i will write is my own opinion and does not have to be true ^^

I just thought of it during last Raw (6th december 2010), but isn't the fired Cena waay better than the hired one?

okey we haven't actually seen him in ring yet, but he surely have the same move-set as the hired one so then I'm not able to judge his in-ring skills but as for mic skills he has improved a bit ^^
i mean it's waay more funnier and interesting to see him than before :lmao

yeah that's pretty much it ^^
comment about which one you like most ^^
Are you trying to be funny or something? I don't get it. If he came back as Juan Cena or something, your "funniness" would make a lot more sense. So, to comment on which one I like the most...... There both the same person so..... yeah.......

Hahahaha?

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
fired cena is like stone cold was when he got popular. He is causing havoc and is like an outlaw that nobody can stop

·
Registered
322 Posts
Storylines such as this are done primarely to keep people as big as Cena out of the title picture for a long while in my opinion. Such has DX was for Triple H.

Luckily some of them get storylines as good as this one to keep them busy and keep them important in the fans eyes.

·
Registered
290 Posts
fired cena sucks because he is making a mockery of the show...

fired cena allowed Santino of all people to become a tag champion using the biggest joke special manuever other than the finger poke of doom. The tag titles are now finished if they werent already.

fired cena on the mic is way worse than hired cena, last night was a perfect example. I honestly would rather have john defying the odds and doing his godawful somber speech that gets himself pumped up about halfway through until he is yelling at himself to get psyched every week. Because all he is doing now is killing the one storyline that has any interest from non children on RAW, seeing as they arent going to go anywhere with the Cole-Lawler storyline, which is wayy too important right now than it should be but because WWE overreacted and gave Miz the belt (probably too early though to be honest anything at this point is better than Orton)

If Orton wins the belt at TLC and there is no major changes to the program I'm going to be done with WWE, it seriously has become embarrassing and they let talent like Ryder stumble down in superstars when he could make a pretty decent feud with Bryan, who is feuding with the Bella Twins and Ted DiBiase, the show is one giant clusterfuck more concerned with getting their wrestler's air times than telling good stories. As we have seen with the Zookeepah coming out pretty much weekly to talk about how good of friends he is with John Cena, its getting fucking annoying

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
'Fired Cena' has added some edge to the character. I thought thats what everyone wanted? He threw a guys head through a car window. That's kinda cool.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I like fired John Cena better as well. He has an edge to him... an attitude. He's entertaining that way.

I know it wont last though. He'll go back to the cheese-ball he was before in no time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
'Fired Cena' has added some edge to the character. I thought thats what everyone wanted? He threw a guys head through a car window. That's kinda cool.
Yeah, it's cool but he's still unbeatable. He's fired, he should be beaten at least some, it's ridiculous that his only loss over the last two months has been a dirty win by barrett and even then what exactly has changed?

Nothing, he's still killing nexus weekly, making them look incredibly weak and foolish when they haven't looked strong since basically that first night in june they premiered.

I wish he was a heel and im fine that he isn't but they completely mishandled this storyline in every concievable manner possible, but whatever Cena is Cena an unbeatable, PG superhero that is regarded as the anti-wrestler by the older fans, not because of his skill which he has tons and tons of but because his character never changes and even in storylines like this he is still the same he was considered beaten and worn down for like 10 minutes the night he gave his good bye speeech and then all of a sudden every week since he comes back and kills people. It's just stupid writing and terrible planning by the WWE creative team, but then again what should we expect a fucking computer has been the GM for 6 months

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
They just handle this angle completely wrong and I have lost my interest.
Cena now a "fan" has jumped over the barricade for 2 straight weeks and has beaten up wrestlers, and security hasnt done shit. Okay they explain this, security doesnt like nexus thought i find it hard to believe that they have the same security from june. But wtf is up with cena jumping the barricade, beating up wrestlers and then celebrating to his theme music? Does the production team hate nexus 2? lol
Atleast try wwe, thats all I ask for.

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
I like fired John Cena better as well. He has an edge to him... an attitude. He's entertaining that way.

I know it wont last though. He'll go back to the cheese-ball he was before in no time.
That Cena returned during the final promo on RAW.

IMO, the whole thing does not make any sense but at least it gave Cena a much needed edge to his character, only for a little bit sadly.

·
Banned
353 Posts
This 100x what about when the AA Justin Gabirel
on the bonnet What about the Hotel that was epic
Huskys head smashed of the wall Otunga Ran like
a girl his Promo last night was great if you
arent enjoying him now your BLINDED BY YOUR HATE

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
It's all boring and tried before. It's the Stone Cold Steve Austin plot from 1997 and 1998. Cena=Boring.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
classic WWE, fooling people.

nothing much about John Cena has changed. he goes after people who has done him wrong, and he makes cheesy jokes. they've masked this entire anti-establishment thing into fooling people thinking that somehow John Cena is getting edgier or something when he's really not, and it's getting his former haters to start liking him.

the WWE. whether you'll admit it or not, they can mindfuck you to like whoever they want you to, if they try hard enough.

me, i've always liked Cena, so i'm good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts