Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Never before Kaitlyn had arrived on NXT had I seen so many children spazzing out like they have never seen a young girl before. Which is particularly unsettling considering it demonstrates how low people's standards have fallen these days. Almost as low as her pelvis atop those stumpy legs of her's.

To put it simply, she offers absolutely NOTHING to ANYTHING. She completely SUCKS at EVERYTHING.

Besides her flat-out atrocious ring skill and her little Velvet Sky 2.0 get-up (which, honey... is not a good road to travel considering you suck bad enough as it is), she basically annoys the living piss out of me.

And don't give me that crap about how she's "just being herself" and all that nonsense, because seriously, if that is how she REALLY is, I would probably dislike her even more than I already do which borders on nuclear levels as it is.

WWE should fire her after she loses NXT. She is a clear-cut example of why no one gives a shit about divas or women's wrestling in general for that matter.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
What really? Really? Whats REALLY making you upset today guy?

If Kaitlyn gets your panties in a bunch that much and you aren't on a haterade rampage for some other reason , then wow... go seek anger management :eek: Its not like she comes to the ring rapping about getting crunk or anything so don't get carried away here

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So am I not allowed to dislike her because she's moderately good-looking at best?

See... these are things that don't make sense to me. And shouldn't make sense to ANYONE.

EVER.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Why would you dislike someone soley for their looks when you just said their looks are "Moderatley good"?

Moderatley good is.... moderatley good so the hating actually doesn't make sense?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
1. She is average looking at best, there are plenty people far more attractive than her.
2. She can't wrestle for shit, which in todays diva division doesn't mean much, but her skills are worse than Miss Kitty!
3. Does she even have a gimmick? I'd say she's just dumb, because she isn't funny and doesn't provide anything to NXT nor WWE as a whole.
4. Everyone slagged off Aloisia for not having skills and people were happy she got replaced. But with Kaitlyn? Do me a fucking favor! Aloisia might have been crap but she was 6 foot fuckin 9!
5. Fire her already.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
AJ Lee is more of a midget
^QFT!

Edit : Does anyone aside from like , 3 people on the internet give a shit if a woman wrestler can wrestle well? Like , really? I know I don't care if she can or can't , its not like they give the divas any real focus anyway

(3 is obviously an exxageration , you know what I mean by it)

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
It's not an exaggeration in the slightest, she brings nothing to the company, AT ALL! Now I may not be a fan of her work, but I respect that a diva like Eve, actually gets her self out there to promote WWE, Kaitlyn just hangs around, allegedly looking pretty!

And you see Tony there are many who prefer wrestling skills in women, if WWE went back to giving a shit, then people would actually care for the division as a whole, dam it worked for Trish, Lita, Victoria, even Ivory was over. And they can't use lack of talent as an excuse, there are plenty of indy chicks that have skills and still looking "pretty", for an extra few hundred dollars they could ditch a waste of space like Kaitlyn and replace her with Madison Eagles!

If WWE actually realised that if they actually invested money and thought into the division, they women like Kaitlyn wouldn't be the norm, and people would actually take an interest in what the divas are doing! Same goes for the Tag division.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why would you dislike someone soley for their looks when you just said their looks are "Moderatley good"?

Moderatley good is.... moderatley good so the hating actually doesn't make sense?
I'm not saying I dislike her because she's not drop-dead gorgeous.

I'm saying that I don't think her looks (which are "okay") should force me to jump on her bandwagon.

Face facts, she stinks.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
@Bambi : Wouldn't you admit that your idea of beauty isn't exactly parallel with the majority though? You kinda seem to have a thing for goth looking chicks. To the majority shes their type :confused:

@Cerbs : Ok , yes she technically stinks at wrestling , so do 90%+ of all divas in the WWE period , whats the big deal? I reidderate : Other than like 20% of the IWC , who cares if divas are technically good wrestlers? Its not like you have to be on some Kaitlyn Lovers bandwagon but why try to start a Kaitlyn hater bandwagon? Couldn't you go in the Kaitlyn Indifference... bandwagon? That seems the sensible thing to do

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I don't just like goth chicks... Granted I prefer the Poison too any other women's WRESTLER, but I also find Beth Phoenix, Sarita, Natalya hot. What I do not like are $2 whores who look like they should be on a sidewalk selling their bodies than being anywhere near a wrestling wrong.

Oh and the names BambiKILLER or BK... not Bambi!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
@Bambi : Wouldn't you admit that your idea of beauty isn't exactly parallel with the majority though? You kinda seem to have a thing for goth looking chicks. To the majority shes their type :confused:
She has a really pretty face but she's like freakishly ripped so unless she loses some mass, I wouldn't.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I think the point I really want to make here is that there will always be some wrestlers (Both male & female) who aren't exactly the personification of a true professional wrestler. You can't avoid it and you really shouldn't waste your breath or boil your blood being all pissy about it , just shrug and be indifferent at those :confused:

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well it's hard to simply be "indifferent" when her BREED of diva is fucking it up majorly for everyone else.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I think the point I really want to make here is that there will always be some wrestlers (Both male & female) who aren't exactly the personification of a true professional wrestler. You can't avoid it and you really shouldn't waste your breath or boil your blood being all pissy about it , just shrug and be indifferent at those :confused:
yes there are those that aren't proper wrestlers, but pretty much the whole women's division as a whole is pure trash! I might not like TNA as a whole, but at least they have the talent in their womens division if and when they need it. Every great womens division has always had the weak links, but the current product Kaitlyn and others make Stacy Keibler look like Daniel Bryan in comparison!

Case and point: Gail Kim! One of the best womens wrestlers, was told to tone down her skills to have a slower pace for the current divas division. Why? If the women can't keep up with her pace, they shouldn't be in the ring with her! Of course due to this she has became a nobody and her skills look sloppy and botchy not because she sucks, but because she has to tone it down for the likes of the Bellas! WWE have it all arsed backwards,

WWE are too blame for this drastic shift, 4 years ago which seems like a lifetime ago, the golden era of womens wrestling in WWE came to an end, instead of turning into what it became, they should've hired actual women and not barbie dolls, then what we get now wouldn't have happened... The division should have died the day Lita left, because bar a few the division has been nothing ever since!

And in a year or 2 people will be saying: Kaitlyn who?

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
To be honest I don't think you can blame Kaitlyn for being rushed onto TV. Yes she is terrible in the ring but she has only been doing it for a couple of months. I think she should go into FCW for alot longer after NXT so she can learn how to wrestle well if you ask me as firing or getting rid of her altogether would be a bit early to see what potential she could reach.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts