Wrestling Forum banner

Fire the booker now!!!

3460 Views 39 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  metr0man
Last nights raw made absolutely no sense what so ever.

Emma beats the number one contender for the divas title Alicia fox. I don't care for the melt downs anymore she needs to win and when she does have a melt down I need her to assault other divas.

El torito pins drew McIntyre after a damn leg trip on the top rope.

Bo Dallas flabby stomach beating sin cara with stratusfaction.

Summer rae pinned by Eva freaking Marie. Doesn't she have a movie coming out? Why make her an instant jobber on her return.

The Rhodes brothers being buried .

Daniel Bryan getting mic time. I'm sorry but never hand him another mic that shit was painful.

The divas champion Paige looking on as her opponent for payback loses and then beats up on the shock masters son.

I really can't fathom who books this stupid shit.

And seriously Stephanie I'll need you to tone down the trolling.

At this point I think I may stop watching. Too much illogical shit is going on.

I know this is all fictional button freaks sake can WWE stop insulting our intelligence with these peculiar booking decisions.

Still wondering how Emma beat Alicia fox a supposed top heel.

What ever dude.
See less

Emma beats the number one contender for the divas title Alicia fox. I don't care for the melt downs anymore she needs to win and when she does have a melt down I need her to assault other divas.

Summer rae pinned by Eva freaking Marie. Doesn't she have a movie coming out? Why make her an instant jobber...
See more
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
958 Posts

Summer rae pinned by Eva freaking Marie. Doesn't she have a movie coming out? Why make her an instant jobber on her return.

The Rhodes brothers being buried .

Daniel Bryan getting mic time. I'm sorry but never hand him another mic that shit was painful.

The divas champion Paige looking on as her opponent for payback loses and then beats up on the shock masters son.

I really can't fathom who books this stupid shit.

And seriously Stephanie I'll need you to tone down the trolling.

At this point I think I may stop watching. Too much illogical shit is going on.

I know this is all fictional button freaks sake can WWE stop insulting our intelligence with these peculiar booking decisions.

Still wondering how Emma beat Alicia fox a supposed top heel.

What ever dude.
Just stop watching then.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

· Banned
10 Posts
IMO WWE is building Emma up to be in the Divas title picture and all I got to say its about time!! She far too good to be facing layla & fandago every week and need to be off on her own(away from santino) and going after the divas title.

· Banned
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IMO WWE is building Emma up to be in the Divas title picture and all I got to say its about time!! She far too good to be facing layla & fandago every week and need to be off on her own(away from santino) and going after the divas title.
She's really boring even on NXT she was dull.

I prefer Summer rae,Sasha banks and Bayley over her.

· Registered
4,761 Posts
God. People complaining about complainiers.

Each week starts to feel more like WCWs late years. All the dirtsheet trolling, booking insanity, no one to put the belt on that can actually do something with it. It just feels like a sinking ship. I dunno. Very dark and desperate feeling these days to it all.

· Banned
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
His stomach ain't flabby, it's filled with hope, you gotta bolieve

You straight hatin his promo was good
What is hatin?

And no it was horrible he looks like a kid standing next to Stephanie and he always stumbles over his words.

Yes his stomach is flabby did you not see him jiggling as he ran around the ring?

· Registered
15,657 Posts
WWE doesn't have a booker.

They have "creative writers."
And until that changes again we will keep on getting tripe. I know wrestling is supposed to be a "guy's soap opera" but they are taking it way too literally now.

· Registered
958 Posts
God. People complaining about complainiers.

Each week starts to feel more like WCWs late years. All the dirtsheet trolling, booking insanity, no one to put the belt on that can actually do something with it. It just feels like a sinking ship. I dunno. Very dark and desperate feeling these days to it all.
Jesus, Wrestlemania 30 was only last month, and it was sick! This is really over dramatic...

· #StillRelevant
4,633 Posts

· Registered
15,657 Posts
I like Booker T! He makes the preshows watchable!

· I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,512 Posts
Just stop watching then.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Exactly, I'm not saying OP is wrong. But this what the WWE has turned into it's nothing new and has been like this for a while now.. I don't understand all the hating during and after RAW, and usually its the same people that do it over and over again. Why not just take a break from the product for a little bit or take you expectations down a few notches.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.