Wrestling Forum banner

401 - 405 of 405 Posts

·
Registered
15,410 Posts
I'm starting to grow tired of Spike's business model. I've spent an absurd amount of money on this game just to have all of the updated creation parts.

Think I'll skip the CAE DLC. Doesn't offer any parts for the wrestlers themselves or any new moves which is all that I care about. I'm fully satisfied with the arena mods already floating around.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The arenas in the entrance craft pack are okay, although I am disappointed that they didn’t add Budokan arena, a backyard arena, Yamazaki stadium, retro USA arenas, and add in the electrified cage match from previous Fire Pro games alongside the arenas in the DLC pack. I agree with those that say it’s overpriced for what we got.

The create-an-entrance part should have definitely been in at the beginning of the game or at least among the first DLC released though. As should have entrance attires. I have over 400 wrestlers downloaded so far and I have no idea how I will be able to update their entrances, since I subscribed to download them, and then saved an edit copy and uninstalled the subscribed model after. I’ve been doing that ever since the WWE 2K18 parental controls bug occurred.

The addition of downloadable logo kind of makes Fire Pro feel like a throwback to KOC2 when you see the logos on the entrance plates.

401 - 405 of 405 Posts