Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just can't fucking stand looking at him come down the ramp with that big goofy grin on his face smiling and waving and giving kids his stupid beanie. Now tonight he was fucking hugging Khali like they was lovers or something i was thinking he was gonna kiss him there for a second and walk off holding hands. Ya he's supposed to be a face but he fucking over does the goody two shoes act, honestly he acts as if he was given a shot of happy sirum into his ass. My god just turn him heel or fire him i'd prefer to fire him but that big idiot's not gonna go anywhere he'd rather stick around and bury the young talent.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: Jesus turn Big Show Heel or fire him

Kids seem to really enjoy him though. I agree his face stuff is extremely face but he does sell quite a bit of merch and always has signs in the crowd.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

That hug did seem to last a little long...

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,609 Posts

I felt violated in the mind after seeing Those Big Ass Giants hugging it out. Shoot it was freaking gay if you ask me. But the Op is high to want Show fired. The kids love the soft giants. So he is not going anywhere for a long time.

·
Banned
350 Posts

I just can't fucking stand looking at him come down the ramp with that big goofy grin on his face smiling and waving and giving kids his stupid beanie. Now tonight he was fucking hugging Khali like they was lovers or something i was thinking he was gonna kiss him there for a second and walk off holding hands. Ya he's supposed to be a face but he fucking over does the goody two shoes act, honestly he acts as if he was given a shot of happy sirum into his ass. My god just turn him heel or fire him i'd prefer to fire him but that big idiot's not gonna go anywhere he'd rather stick around and bury the young talent.
He will be more sucessful as face than as heel. WWE doesnt need anymore giant heels, they already got Kane, Henry and Tensai. I swear if WWE was run by morons like u, it would go bankrupt in a matter of days.
And what young talents? There are no young talents present.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts

I found him dancing after the match fucking hilarious. It made up a little bit for having to see Khali attempt to walk. I don't really have a problem with face Show, especially considering we have enough big heels.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts

IMO Big Show has sucked for a long time now, and he's one of the first I would release if I had the book. He's lame on the mic, and for all his size he doesn't do anything that looks that impactful or impressive. He just lumbers his fat ass around and does that lame looking knockout punch.

When he was younger 10 years ago and he was busting out devastating powerslams, backbreakers, awesome chokeslams he was great, but now he sucks.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

He will be more sucessful as face than as heel. WWE doesnt need anymore giant heels, they already got Kane, Henry and Tensai. I swear if WWE was run by morons like u, it would go bankrupt in a matter of days.
And what young talents? There are no young talents present.
Ok that was uncalled for theres no need to insult me for having an opinion. And you ask what young talents? well lets see he single handedly buried The Corre at wrestlemania, he beat Cody at Mania when Cody would have benefited from the win more than him. He destroyed the straight edge society and made Punk his bitch every match they had. Almost every feud he's in his opponent comes out looking bad.

So i'm a moron for wanting a big boring goof thats way past his prime that does nothing but bury people and make guys look weak fired? or was it the turn him heel comment you was referring to? if so as i said i'd fire him but if they must keep him turn his ass heel or at least tone down his big ass overly happy attitude he has its fucking annoying. Only reason i suggested turning him heel was just to get rid of his extremely happy attitude thsts the main thing i hate about him.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts

Hopefully any 'burying' will help make him look stronger when he puts people over before he leaves. He is still really over so i don't know if he is turning yet, although that would make it more impactful. His face act is hard to watch at times, and that hug was not normal.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts

Well I personally could care less if Big Show never appeared on TV again. Never liked him, heel or face. But the man is over and sells merch so he isn't going anywhere.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

Big Show should be WWE champion.

·
Registered
249 Posts

I don't have a problem with Big Show, Khali however thats another story!!:cuss:

·
Registered
281 Posts

Much better than Khali who can barely walk.

·
Registered
414 Posts

I also fucking hate big show, randy orton. I want these two fired. They just bury talent and do nothing else

·
Registered
517 Posts

Lol @ guy who wants Randy Orton to be fired. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean WWE should fire one of its best in-ring workers.

Big Show on the other hand should really think about ending his career because he's not that good and entertaining anymore. All he does is injury other wrestlers or stop young talents' pushes. I don't think that his heel turn would solve the problem. I think he's pretty much done in this bussiness, at least as a wrestler. Maybe he can do something backstage, I don't know, but he definitely shouldn't step in the ring as a performer anymore, in my opinion.
Still, if he needs to stay, and as he probably will because all Vince cares about is making money and entertaining kids, he could put over some young wrestlers that need push. But unfortunately I also don't see it happening, looking at how Show buried Cody at WrestleMania.

·
Registered
12,464 Posts

I have to agree. There is zero entertainment value in Big Show anymore. Face Big Show makes me change the channel - and he single-handedly killed Cody Rhodes heat.

Wwe has a real problem right now - all faces have to do comedy and all heels have to be chickenshit. Mark Henry was badass and was getting over - now Brock Lesnar is epic badass and will get over huge. Punk is terrible at canned comedic lines - painfully so. Sheamus is brutal beyond belief. There is way too much comedy in wwe and not enough seriousness and drama. But I guess when wwe writers try to book drama we get the Kane/Cena/Ryder/Eve storyline so maybe I should watch what I wish for.

How successful are sitcoms right now? Last big one that got any press was Two and a Half men, and that was for the Sheen meltdown. Sitcoms are shit - they're cheap and lowest common denominator laughs. And that's the wwe level comedy booking - farting Nattie.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts