Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I agree with Finn that Walter is an anomaly, but I dunno that I'd put him in the same class as Brock. I think he has a couple of strikes against him..

1. He doesn't seem to want to be away from UK/Europe for very long. Vince would want him USA based before a main roster push..
2. He's big, but kinda pudgy. That seems to be a stumbling block for Vince.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ehhh... I've never been too impressed with him.

• He looks like an out of shape Vladirmir Kozlov.
  • His ring work seems to be mostly chopping people really hard, kinda going against the point of pro wrestling there.
  • Average promo guy

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
No. That said, I was hoping Finn would have beaten Walter for the UK Title, well before all this Covid stuff happened of course

·
Registered
626 Posts
No comparison at all. Brock was a 300 pound world class grappler with the physique of a world class bodybuilder and the performance ability of a crossfit games performer. The guy did a shooting star press and he was even bigger than now. There was a bidding war from all over the world to get him for a reason. The freakiest atlethe in wrestling history.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,546 Posts
Can we make it against the law to interview wrestlers? Obviously many of them are suffering from severe brain damage, it's just wrong to exploit handicapped people for headlines. It's like a whole industry full of Kanye's.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
Walter is nowhere near the athletic beast that Brock is. But in terms of being a big physical brute that you want to watch just to see him beat the piss out of someone, he fits the bill.

·
The EST of NXT
28,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with Finn that Walter is an anomaly, but I dunno that I'd put him in the same class as Brock. I think he has a couple of strikes against him..

1. He doesn't seem to want to be away from UK/Europe for very long. Vince would want him USA based before a main roster push..
2. He's big, but kinda pudgy. That seems to be a stumbling block for Vince.
Keith Lee's super push says hello.

·
The EST of NXT
28,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What do you think about Vince's changes for Keith Lee, including his coming heel turn?
I'm happy that he's already showing an edge, because to be real with you, I was concerned that he was going to be the happy fat Black guy through WrestleMania and it was going to get really corny really fast.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,546 Posts
I'm happy that he's already showing an edge, because to be real with you, I was concerned that he was going to be the happy fat Black guy through WrestleMania and it was going to get really corny really fast.
What about the gear and the music?

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Somehow, i don't see it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts