Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,247 Posts
I would hope he joins AJ & The Good Brothers after the power of persuasion, but he could just as easily win the IC Title back next month as the Demon.

I'd prefer the former to the latter.

·
Southern Pride
3,843 Posts
I'd like to see The Club take advantage of the Wildcard Rule and try to lure Balor to join The Club. Then at Summer Slam Balor officially joins. It's the only interesting thing that Balor could do at this point. Knock that huge smile off of Balor and give him some sort of an edge.

Reactions: bradatar

·
Registered
335 Posts
I always thought he would be a good egotistical sarcastic heel that acts like some stuck up fashion model and acts like he's disgusted by overweight or outta shape people. I think it would be funny to see him cut promos annoyingly harping on to the fans about his diet and workout routine and that they will never be fit like him if they don't listen to him. Of course I know this would never happen but it's an interesting concept to think of.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
I'd like to see The Club take advantage of the Wildcard Rule and try to lure Balor to join The Club. Then at Summer Slam Balor officially joins. It's the only interesting thing that Balor could do at this point. Knock that huge smile off of Balor and give him some sort of an edge.
If it gets AJ out of the club and away from those nerds, then I´m in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts